A Question for the Ladies :)?

Based on my picture would you ladies date me or I am repulsive? I always feel like women see me as hideous whenever I go out and I have really low self esteem

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think you're repulsive nor do I think you're hideous. I'm not the kind to date someone based on just their looks, looks mean very little to me. I'm more for who they are as a person. I would give you a chance and if I liked who you are then I would make you my man if you wanted to be. :)

What Girls Said 32

• ... If that's the case, how come so many average-looking people are in couples? You don't need to be a "pretty boy" to get a gf.

• Based on your picture, I don't see you as repulsive at all... I just don't prefer piercings on guys in general but you seem healthy based on that image specially you have nice teeth and seem to be a happy guy which is good :D To be able to answer if I'm gonna date you, I should know first your personality, not 100% based on image :)

• You have a nice face - what are you considering plastic surgery on?

• my face, maybe a facelift and nose work to gain softer features since girls seem to like that

• You have a sweet face, if I am going to give u constructive criticism I would say lose some weight, gain some muscle and confidence and u will be winning.

2.bp.blogspot.com/.../well+dressed+black+men.png

• I don't really know about the girls in your area but I don't go for pretty faces. I mean I still have to be attracted to him, but I usually go for guys that are a bit more raw haha.

You look pretty good right now, can you maybe send a link to the guys that those girls usually go after?

• They usually go for the men with softer features, my face is not attractive to women at all

• You not ugly for Shure.

you kinda look like younger version of Eddie Murphy. You prolly look better with out the facial hair

• Hello :)

I want to say you're an attractive guy and you're fine the way you are. If you think physically you're lacking and wish to destroy such insecurities, "self improve" physically. Build some muscle at the fun or develop a sense of fashion that suit you well and most importantly that YOU LIKE.

Base on your pic, you give he a nice vibe :)

• You're not bad looking at all, but I don't think you're someone I'd actively seek out and date.

• Don't get a plastic surgery, you're good looking. And you wouldn't want a girl thats shallow enough to only care for the looks anyway :)

• No you're good looking. You have really bright eyes and a nice smile

I don't think it's weird. I was kinda a late bloomer too and I never thought anyone was interested either

• oh btw, I would ditch the hat. I think it looks a bit immature and wannabe gangster like. But maybe that's just me. I think you would look better without though

• I'd think: "Why don't people take the stickers off their hats anymore?"

• DonĀ“t even consider the plastic surgery. Maybe you are just too shy. Try to act more confident and make the first move with girls.

• You look good dude don't sweat it. Real nice smile!

• I saw a pic of him in the past that's why I can tell. QA you have a great face so please don't be disheartened just get healthy that's all.

• If you're not confident, pretend to be. I like confident guys, they're nicer to be around. No facial hair or body hair if you can help it, most girls like smooth skin, and pretty boys are generally hair free. Grow out your hair a little bit, maybe gel it up or something. Work out as often as possible and stay away from too much junk food. Earn your weight in muscle, not fat. Good luck, and plastic surgery is not a good idea. Once the girl finds out it's a major turnoff.

• Dude you just sound really insecure... and if you show it, were not gonna find you as attractive. It ain't all about the looks sometimes and girls aren't as picky either.

• I don't do facial piercings on guys... but you aren't repulsive.

• You're perfectly average. A 5.

• You have great teeth. But personally, you aren't my type, at all.

• I dont think its weird. There were probably girls interested in you but you just didn't notice? Idk... You dont look bad either so the problem must be in the way you act and carry yourself.

• I've been told I'm a pretty cool/chill guy, so I think it probably the way I look. Then again I have low self esteem so maybe girls can read that

• I'm not coming at you maliciously if that's what it sounds like. You can like whoever you want. I'm just going off of the guys you've listed here as being attractive. I only mention it because it's productive for QA to adopt what works.

• Okay...

At asker, there will always be people that will like your look. Its the truth. Try to put yourself out there so more girls can notice you.

• Nice smile. Keep smiling.

• I'd say that you seem like you look nice.

• I think it's your lack of self confidence that would be the biggest issue for me.

• Fun to be around. Cutie.

• you need to work out. 5.

• You're good looking, you have a nice smile and you look like a nice guy. It's hard to give you a number, but I'd say maybe a 5 or 6 :)

• I rate you 6. You look good. Maybe u need to lose some weight to have smaller cheeks.

• Its your personality, not your looks. I see ugly people in relationships all the time.

You're not ugly, either. Average.

What Guys Said 13

• you just gotta be yourself and keep on trying and eventually that girl will notice you because she likes what she sees, which is you!

• yes, my minion :D

• being myself has gotten me nowhere haha

• you gotta be yourself and still try. working out and getting fit is still being yourself, but what I truly mean is just don't change your personality to try to get girls because if that does work then you'll eventually want to be yourself around this girl when you develop feelings and emotions and she may not like the true you.

• Plastic surgery? Seriously? Man grow up! Women don't want pansies. Just be yourself. Don't try to put on a show. That's the worst thing you can do. Be yourself and your true friends and love will find you.

• It's pretty normal. I bet there have been lots of girls that found you attractive that you didn't know about. There's nothing wrong with being shy. I don't like the "just be confident" advice. You can gain confidence over life, but feeling shy is okay I think. There are lots of girls that will like you how you are. I don't mean to suggest it isn't good to work on self improvement. The issue here is you're going to have to learn to put effort out and realize that many girls won't be interested. This happens to all of us. We all get rejected.

• Dude, I don't know if you have some mental issue which makes you ask the same question over and over again, are really that insecure, are fishing for compliments, or just trolling for xper points, but seriously... just fucking stop already.

At this point, your self esteem issues make you way less attractive than your physical looks. I know realistically you're not trying to hook up with GaG girls, but I can guarantee you that you're turning them off left and right.

• First, like the hat.

Second, Work out, get slim and stronger. Work on your confidence and approach toward women. Get over your fear of rejection. Learn to embrace rejection.

• No body should do plastic surgery ever until it has been perfected, just have a lot of cash you might not attract a girl with class, but you could attract gold diggers and I've seen some pretty hot gold diggers.

• Nah man you beautiful

• It depends, being Black, in order to be viewed as attractive you must fit Black "sexy stereotypes" so those girls can get off to their fetishes. Otherwise an uphill job is expected, sadly.

• Jeez - you dont even know what i like. I was just a fan of Chris since a long time. there's plenty of attractive black guys out there.

• Work out and be more outgoing

• You look chill. Would hang out with 11/10 sexy body probably

• 6.5 out of 10. You look cool.

• Chill, relaxed, nice dude