I'm attractive but boring. what do I do?

I have a huge problem. tons of girls look at me everyday many stare smile etc but once I start talking they all either become friends or lose interest altogether. my last girlfriend was a long time ago and she dumped me cause I was boring as hell. I don't seem to understand what I'm doing wrong. what do girls think is a good topic to talk about?

Most Helpful Guy

• By talk to them, do you mean holding long, meaningful dialogue before or after the first date?

When you approach a girl, at that juncture, making her comfortable with you to get her number should be your primary objective. And if she is into you, much convincing is not needed. Small talk ensues the introduction, and then you get to the point without deviating. I don't know, that should take place over, say, a few minutes or so. That's it.

Prior to the date, communication with her should be short yet informative. Call her to make plans to go on a date, then call her to confirm on the day of, which gives you more to talk about on the date.

With that being said, you do not necessarily have to be passionate about any one thing in particular to be considered interesting to women. You do need to be aware of, nonetheless, how to be spontaneous and how to show a girl a good time. Simple, right? Take her to different places and experience new things often with her, and get her to smile and laugh when she is with you, the usual.

Lets face it, in many cases, many guys appear to drop many of their hobbies when they become serious with someone. At that point, it's all about coupledom. So, as I said, you do not necessarily have to be passionate about hobbies and such to be interesting to women. It's really about how you make them feel

• Thank you bro. you gave a detailed answer and took time to write this as well. much respect

What Girls Said 6

• Read. Listen to what they have to say. Get out of the house. Take them somewhere. All these things make you more entertaining. I like guys with a tinge of bad. So just DO SOMETHING. Don't get arrested though. Find a topic that interests you, and read up on it. Write stories. Play an instrument. Join a club. Find your passion. Girls love passionate guys.

• Passion. hmm sounds like a good idea

• Well.. If you are on this page I wouldn't consider you boring.. But either way you shouldn't try to change yourself.. Most of the time I don't know what to talk about.. So I talk about things that I like and I try to know others peoples interests. Also.. Someone should like you for who you are and not just by looks.. The inside is what matters.. The outside is just a cover. I found and awesome guy that I love with all my heart.. He doesn't talk much because he doesn't know what to talk about.. But I always try to make him talk a little bit.. I would ask him questions and would ask him to tell me what he did that day or something like that. Hope this helped you somehow :)

• Thank you. I could find someone like you in the future so I'll be waiting

• ou are more than welcome ^^ I am glad this helped you somewhat :3 and don't worry.. I am sure there is someone waiting for you.. You just need to let her find you :)

• I personally don't mind a guy that is boring because I'm very outgoing and like to go to historical places with people an tell them everything there is to know. And explore! As long as u don't mind that I can find a girl

• Most girls love to laugh. Do you think you're funny?

• I'm the last person you'd look to for jokes

• Idk, i like boring, it means stable.
    But you know sometimes you just seem boring to some people because you dont click with them. The conversation just doesn't flow

• Well it happens with most girls. with guys I communicate easy, cause I have topics to talk on

• learn how to be interesting just talk about your hobbies etc

What Guys Said 7

• To stop being boring, start being interesting. Find things to be passionate about.

• Yo that was my question bruh. how do I be interesting

• Find things to be passionate about. Hobbies, sports, volunteering, your career.

• When I hear "boring", I sense somebody with a lack of passion for anything.

What do u like to do in ur free time? What do u usually think about recreationally?

• I'd pretty much hang out with guy friends most of my spare time. or videogames too.

• You have a point there bro. I mean I can tell them why I'm interested and explain and probably influence em to play some games can't see how that'll be boring. thank you

• Just trying to help! It's very easy to take our interests for granted presuming people won't be into them... but people can be engaged in just about ANY topic if u explain why or how u like said topic. :-D

• Unpredictable = not boring, are your convos boring because you're shy? Are you just being overly safe, not flirty.. If you never go anywhere with her and do the same thing everyday thats one way, if you just can't carry on a convo, dats bad.

• Carry on a convo. I mean I can't switch topics easily so tend to be in one topic and drag it on

• Man this site is really useful. thank you bro!

• Haha no problem man, good luck!

• I'll give you something to remember. Most people's favourite topic is themselfs.

• watch things that rise up your fantasy

• Totally true... the most suitable comment and he can try Manga or fairy tales (Y)

• I'm obsessed with Seikon no Qwaser. working on being funny: south park, drawn together, Spongebob, Dora the explorer. dora is just so stupid you going to find yourself liking sarcasm. if you want to be a funny loverboy watch sailormoon: "the love is going to kill everything!". if they all don't fit much try Robot Chicken and Ugly Americans, those are highly controversial stuff and let this crap flow into your brain. also good is How I met your mother, you can find solutions for different behaviors just by watching it.

• I have the same problem with you.

• Well at least I'm not the only one.

• Well the name if the game is fun. If they're not having fun you have failed. So step one for you would be to grow a personality.

• Pretty straightforward. I'm gonna take your advice and work on it. thank you kind sir.