Im a teen guy and im very thin, tall and relatively weak, how big of a problem will this be when trying to get a girl?

Im a teen and want to get a girl, but im very thin, many say too thin, tall and relatively weak, im kind of introverted maybe because of the same reasons. So, to some girls i look and sound like a total looser, but i have lots of love to offer. Is this going to be a problem when dating or in a relationship? Whatever i try to fatten up a bit doesn't work, maybe its just the way im developing?

Most Helpful Girl

• So some say you're too tall, thin and weak - so what? Who cares what they think?
    Look, its great that you seem like a caring affectionate guy and all but don't let people's negative opinions get in the way of being confident and yourself. Self-confidence is attractive and if you show kindness and be the best you can be, you'll eventually find the girl that deserves all that love you have to offer. I'm not saying its she'll automatically fall in your arms, I'm just saying that your 'right' girl will appreciate subtance more over than looks which by the way I'm sure its fine. You're a teen, lets face it, every teen like myself goes through an awkward phrase so I say just embrace it and stay true to yourself.

What Girls Said 5

• Looks don't matter at all. I have an amazing boyfriend.. And before I said yes to him when he asked me out I said.. I will only date you if you like my personality.. Because looks don't matter to me at all.. I don't care if you are fat, big, thin or tall.. If I like your personality it's more than enough for me to date you. Hope this helped somewhat. ^^

• You shouldn't hate your body.. thats just how you are. You'll find someone because , after all, everyone has different types.

• No I don't think you'll have a problem. Everyone has different tastes and preferences and soon enough you'll find a girl who'll love every inch of you:)

• How old are you? That plays a role. Maybe your body just isn't ready to develop like that yet. I know some guys have very high metabolisms too.
    I think you should try drinking protein shakes and stuff like that and try to bulk up, for your long term health and general aopearance.

Girls like fitter guys and relationships as a teen are extremely shallow...

• I love lanky guys I think they're adorable, you definitely shouldn't worry. I prefer guys without a lot of muscle, or just lean muscle. Don't stress, you'll find a girl that thinks you're perfect.

What Guys Said 5

• Depends on what kind of girl you wanna get. If you want a stable relationship with a nice girl then you're probably gonna find one who doesn't care about looks, and cares about your personality instead. Wait before calling this bullshit. I know girls like those exist. They're just a little hard to find.
    On the other hand, if you want to get a normal girl then I guess it won't be such a big problem anyway. Being tall is a good thing. I know because I'm short haha.
    If you want to try to fatten up eating a little more will be enough, but if that doesn't work then it might be genetics.
    Either way, it won't be such a big problem. Good luck.

• Get yourself to a good martial arts class. Key wood, good. It's about your confidence as much, if not more, about your physical characteristics. Martial arts is about being comfortable in your own skin, rather than fighting. It's also a good way to toughen up your body. I'm told by my instructor that was a bit of a cure all for sickly boys in the east: "get them on the punching bag".

• Are you slenderman?

• Vry small, problem

• You're perfect dude. When you get a woman if she wants you to have more muscle she will encourage you to build it. Be the perfect canvas. Grow brains, a good heart, strong principles, strong morals, ethics, an adventurous life style.

I was like you at your age. You just have a high metabolism. I never had an issue with women. Be confident, be courageous!

Make a woman laugh. Only people that are jealous of you will call you too thin and too tall.

Ever heard a girl say that a man was too tall?