Would you date a very good looking and rich guy with no social skills whatsoever?

A couple of days ago - I met up with a very good looking guy who was also rich - he made about 4x as much money as me and I was bored out of mind because all he did was talk about his work. He wasn't friendly either - didn't smile - didn't laugh - didn't show interest in what I was saying or dong - didn't ask any questions - didn't express any emotions etc... He also had no sense of social cues. Like I got bored talking to him for 2 hours so I wanted to go home and when I hinted at wanting to leave - he didn't say "okay - I had a great time tonight" etc...

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm sorry but you can't have everything in life, finding a guy with the looks the money the social, the emotion the athleticism isn't an everyday occasion...

What Guys Said 3

• People talk about themselves and their day - typical
    Before kicking him out, see if you can expand his experiences by taking him on day trips to fun places, THEN see what comes out of his mouth

• That didn't sound like much of a date to me. It makes me wonder if he was nervous to want to blabber on like that.

• Wow that's really lame and kinda sad :/ I'm sure he just hasn't opened up yet maybe? I'd try to find out what his hobbies are and keep trying to connect.

What Girls Said 2

• Depends if I could get him to talk

• Yeah, no. I wouldn't. I doubt he's changing his ways anytime soon.