My girlfriend is so shy?

My girlfriend barely gives me much eye contact when I'm really close to her, and she's always fidgeting with her face and hair and stuff, why is that? She's just really different when we actually meet up then when we are on Skype video and stuff...

Most Helpful Girl

• Thats kinda cute lol! I think you should just give her time and try take things slow. Like comfort her, tell her she's beautiful and hold her hand. Make her feel like you do actually love her and she's the only one. Once she feels comfortable around you thats when you can spice things up ;)

What Girls Said 3

• She probably suffers from a little of society anxiety. I used to have this problem when I was younger, I'd say give her some time, & she may come out of her shell.

• Yeah she does seem shy. Let her feel comfortable with you and see wherw that takes u. Good luck!

• She might be nervous

What Guys Said 0