Guys, is it a special kiss to you when you kiss a girl on the forehead?

I went on first date, I suppose we had chemistry that inclined us to have a passionate first kiss, but then he kissed my forehead as the last kiss... anything special, or am I over thinking the tender kiss?

We kissed lip to lip first for awhile, then he kissed me on the forehead gently... so not to confuse people that he only kissed my forehead.

Most Helpful Guy

• That means I'll protect u and keep u happy for my entire life
    Its like a strong promise nothing else

What Guys Said 4

• It is!!! What i think, and what i assume most guys think about forehead kisses is that we use/give them to show a girl affection without heating up the mood or getting sexual, a way of showing honest and innocent affection. At least that what i use forehead kisses for.

• forehead kiss? shit, are ya 5 years old? :P well, if ya think thats "passionate" or whatever, ok lmfao

• No we made out FIRST, like mouth to mouth, like tongues touching. hahaha jerk.

• I do that the female friends, but not ones I'm dating.

• I only kiss a girls forehead if I really care about her. Romantically anyway

What Girls Said 0