Should I leave him because of what I've been told?

We've been going out for almost 7 months. My school is very nosey and the teachers and principal don't approve of us and they tried to break us up multiple times. There was a day when the principal told him that I'll end up leaving him. I know I don't ever want to lose him. Well, the teachers told me it's not worth it and it's not like we'll know each other in 20 years. But we will know each other forever because we're family friends but they don't know that.
He told me it's so different with me because he's never felt like that with anyone..
So anyway, everyones telling me it's not worth it and we won't even last. Sometimes I believe them but I know he won't leave me.
Anyways, so what do you think of what everyones been telling me? If I broke up with him, how would he feel (guys give your opinion?)

Most Helpful Guy

• U should honestly cuss them out and tell them to fuck off and mind their own fucking business, usually schools should just let things play out and run it's course it's not their responsibility to police who should be together and who shouldn't. I have a cuzin who's 30 years old now and him and his wife were high school sweet hearts, now they have a son who's at least five or six and ended up adopting his wife's sisters kids who are around the same age cuz she fucked up and they are a happy family. Stay with him even if the relationship runs it's course or you guys end up staying together like my cuzzin did, don't let outside forces screw with your interpersonal relationships and plus both of your families know each other and if they are happy with you guys being together than it's fine

What Guys Said 2

• School/teenage romances never really last (some do but most don't so don't count on it.) That said if for this moment you want to be together than be together. Just remember that love is fleeting.

• I'm not sure why it's any concern of your teachers but if you really truly love him, then run with it. Fuck what anyone else has to say. Unless they have a logical reason as to why they believe you shouldn't be together, be together

What Girls Said 3

• If you're seeing a future that you want with him then stick with him and ignore the haters. If you aren't seeing a future with him then maybe you should listen to everyone.

• Until he gives you even the slightest reason that makes you think you should leave him, stay with him.

• If you are definitely sure you love him then ignore everyone. The teachers shouldn't get involved in your personal life in the fist place. by the way the fact that your still sticking together and going against the haters together is soooo sweet. If your relationship is as strong as it sounds then the hate from others should only bring you closer.;)