Do you agree with this: women should be like butterflies; pretty to look at, hard to catch?

,.,.,.,.,.,..,.,.,..,.,,..,.,,..,.,.,,,.,.,...,..,.,.

Most Helpful Girl

• totally agreed.

we shouldn't b easy for a man to pursue. i asked a question awhile ago asking men whether they would pursue a woman who was worth the time, or just not bother. sadly, most men want to be quick in their approach. many actually like going for the girls who are easy to impress. the ones who always say yes.

thats never how i roll. if I'm interested, i may hint it, but never let him get ahead of himself. this is how i try to remain a diamond in a heap of coal.

What Guys Said 12

• I have seen many women who try to make themselves "hard to catch" or "hard to get" by being rude, hard to be sociable with, and so on. That dating strategy is terrible. Good men will see these social barriers and respect the woman's wishes and walk away, so only bad men will push through these barriers. It's a good way to get bad outcomes.

Women should be easy to be around and easy to socialize with. They just shouldn't be easy to get sex or relationships out of. In other words, when they like a particular man, they should prolong the courting process in a way that encourages the man to play along. For example, if I asked a woman out on a date, I would be tickled to hear her use her flirting voice to say something like, "You're cute and all, but I don't know..." This prolongs the courting process ("I don't know...") but encourages the man to continue courting her ("You're cute").

Girls who know how to prolong the courting process and make it enjoyable for both people are the most enjoyable girls to court.

• Um there should definitely be a chase, it's good to make a guy work SOMEWHAT to win and earn your affection and heart because then they will be more interested and stick around and then you guys can have each other to yourselves BUT I hate when girls play these stupid hard to get games where it's to uncertain weather she's even interested in you or not and it's not worth the headache, the key is to have a guy chase after you BUT make it obvious that you want him and that there is gonna be a pay off once he earns your affection and wins your heart. Guys like things to be simple, direct, and straight forward and to the point cuz it's easier and that's how we work.

• No. ____________________________________________________________

• I tend to think of it this way: Women are like butterflies - they exist but aren't worth the effort of chasing them down.

• Most guys don't know you're playing. They just think you don't like them and move on.

The only guys who like it are guys who consider screwing women a game.

• No. If you like a guy then say yes when he asks you out. If you don't like him be honest and just tell him. Fuck mind games.

• No, I don't agree.
    You can value the air you breathe without every breath having to be a struggle.

• No fucking way! I would never pursuit a girl if she was hard to 'catch', that's one game I am not bothered to play.

• And at the same time all the topics about "I get so much attention but no one asks me out"... Nope, some guys won't try then, and most guys who would, wouldn't to it a second time after being rejected or put on hold or whatever.

• Why hard to catch?

• I disagree with last one

• When I was a kid I used to kill butterflies when I couldn't catch them.

What Girls Said 6

• Yeah, I agree. Guys might say they want her to be pretty but not hard to catch... but I don't think that's really the truth. Being too accessible or available can lead to being taken advantage of. It's better to be hard to catch than to be super easy anyways. Supply vs demand. The lower the supply, the greater the demand, the better the price.

• Besides the fact that butterflies are scary as shit... playing hard to get is annoying to them I heard

• It's a good idea, considering there is too many easy ho's in this day and age.

• i dont want to be a pretty face, i want to be an approachable butterfly

• No, I think women should be like people- intelligent, self-aware and above all else, not something that can be caught, bought, or possessed. As long as women keep seeing themselves this way, we can't complain about men objectifying us...

• Aw that such a nice saying, I love it