Girls, what kind of dates do you or would you find romantic?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think dates are fun when the guy has an interesting, reflective, humours, laid back, carefree, spontaneous, happy and observant personality. My ideal date would be at a restaurant but you might think that is already overdone. I'm not a big drinker cause I get drunk really easily but I would love to hang out with a guy at a restaurant with good music and just talk about our lives.

What Girls Said 4

• I had this date with my girlfriend, her apartment used to be shit by the way so her bed was like on the floor, and we had this starry sky night light on and we played a bunch of music in the background an just talked, then we turned the night light off and cuddled, silently with just the music playing

• Ok, check the weather first. Sometimes rainy days can be the best time to try and rush her dry to her apartment and it doesn't work out well and you guys just stare at each other and kiss in the rain. Now that's romantic. But for occasionally its nice to just actually care. Caring about what she thinks and feels. Noticing little things and complimenting her. See dudes usually are suppose to pay for a date but honestly, the first day you should first try to meat her for her instead of buying her food. Get to no her as a person things she likes. Because then on the 2nd date, you know things about her and it will come to you more easier of how to be romantic to her.

• I want to do something completely spontaneous that people wouldn't normally think of. Puddle jumping, playing the 'Walmart game,' Taking a walk on a random path through the woods, Going to an abandoned ghost town, Having a water fight, just really random things. Make tiny sandwiches and tea and set up a blanket in the middle of the kitchen floor, set up stuffed animals and cute little plates, and have a tea party. Girls want to feel like girls, but sometimes we want to be surprised. For example laser tag sounds awesome... after a picnic in the park.

• Omg a picnic at night with candles (on beach or park at night), or camping, or cooking together and starting a food fight

What Guys Said 0