Girls, how did you find your boyfriends?

I want to know how you and your boyfriend met.

Most Helpful Guy

• First Guy, One Xper Point...

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 7

• Well I have a girlfriend but I'll tell you anyway. So I was at the super awesome club and we where kinda eyeing each other from across the room, let me just say she looked super hot she was in this short strapless black dress, and I started to walk over. We started with just super flirty small talk and I made sure to tell her how good she looked in her dress. And then this douchebag came up and offered to buy me a drink, I sly rejected and continued talking to her. ( by the way he was super drunk) he was like ohhhh I get it your gay!. Claire ( by the way my girlfriends name is Claire) happily responded yes I'm a lesbian, she looked at me super intensely like she was waiting for a response. I replied with I'm bisexual, and the drunk guy was like oh my god that's awesome, how about we all go home together and I show you ladies a good time. I was like " no thank you" and I pulled her away. We just continued talking and making fun of the guy. And when I left she have me her number. So yeah that's basically it

• wow, see im not looking for a boyfriend, but im having trouble finding one. wow. That's kool.

• We started talking on tinder, and then we realized we had mutual friends. I had him take me to one of those mutual friend's party. It was attraction day 1 :) Since I was new to the state he showed me around on our dates and later asked me to be his girlfriend.

• We went to high school together!

• My boyfriend and I met online. Talked for two weeks, met in person, and have been inseparable ever since.

• We met at a seasonal job.

• We met in Japanese class!

• We met through mutual friends. We became friends and the rest is history.

• that's how I met my ex, he was my friend's friend, and then he became my best friend, then my boyfriend. NEVER date a friend because if you break up you not only lose your lover but your best friend... alone...

• Yes the friendship also makes it hard to let go... We've been together on and off for many many years and the fact that we are friends and we really care about each other is what keeps us getting back together again. This time its been 3 years with no break up and It would crush me if I lost him as a friend. I can't imagine him not being a part of my life, so I empathize with you.

• thanks for understanding :) you're lucky. my ex said we can still be friends, then he found a gf, but he flirted with me a lot. I questioned him and he said he did it on purpose for payback. now he won't talk to me at all. wtf man