Are some men really afraid of commitment or are they just not into you?

Are some men really afraid of commitment or are they just not into you?

0|0
2|5

Most Helpful Guy

• Not being into you leads to the fear of commitment.

Some guys commit easier than others. But there's basically no guy out there that doesn't want a loving, committed relationship. But that doesn't mean theyre going to settle for anything. Just like almost all girls want sex. doesn't mean theyre gonna have sex with any guy that offers

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• No its not of commitment. Guys usually luv to experience with multiple partners. They try to score at any cuties that they can get their hands on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Supposedly once you find the one you'll atomically go in the relationship without noticing that your not up to it.

0|0
    0|0
  • depends on da guy

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends. On:

* Your priorities as a guy.
    * How lonely you are.
    * How desperately you want a relationship with a girl.
    * Whether you've burnt your fingers with other women and trust them less.
    * How bossy she is.
    * How generous and nice she is.
    * Whether you doubt her for any reason.
    * Her values and whether you feel you can live with them.
    * What you think she wants/expects out of you.
    * How attractive she is (and I don't mean only looks or in a sexual sense).

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Hmmm it just depends on the guy. I mean i have been seeing this guy for almost 4 months now and everything is going great. We promised each other that we wouldn't see other people. But hopefully he makes it official soon because Its killing me. He's just not quite ready yet but Im still waiting.

It just depends on the type of guy and if he's been hurt in the past. But it's still no excuse because everyone has been hurt at some point in their lives.

0|0
    0|0
  • some guys are not yet ready for commitment and want to enjoy life, and some are having responsibilities from their family and having a girlfriend is their last priority.

0|0
    0|0