Girls, what is your opinion on dating guys whom want to wait till marriage for sex?

Appreciate all answers, No one is judged here so please be honest :) <3

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally, I would be thrilled, because I also want to wait for marriage. My reasoning is that I want to give everything I have to the one person that I want to be with for the rest of my life. If he also has that same mindset, then I would feel so lucky to have him.

What Girls Said 9

• i respect this

• Nope Nope Nope

• I wouldn't waste his time. I would need to test drive.

• Hell nah. Even though i have big respect for them, I need someone who has experience!

• I totally respect that and think it's romantic, but I need a guy who can satisfy me now ;-)

• I'm waiting until marriage, and I would prefer a guy that plans on doing the same. That way I know that a. He won't just be trying to get some from me b. He won't try to do something with me even after months of dating and c. If we do get married, I know we are sharing something special together for the first time.

• I'd marry him right then and there. I'm also waiting for marriage. But it's so damn rare to find a guy who's waiting as well.

• more power to him. we'll learn together one day. haha

• I love guys that wait! It shows that they are just waiting for something special!

What Guys Said 0