Predominantly white school?

So I see a lot of questions on here familiar to the one I'm asking so... I have a school project that is do in three days so answer soon as possible if you happen to pass this up.,,, ok long story short : my school is 84% white &ND 18% black... We are doing a project on interracial dating so I wanna know "What are the chances a African American girl getting a Caucasian boyfriend in a predominantly white school if her and the boy have something in common and find each other attractive" . Also I came on here because at school people were just saying "IDK" , "Maybe" , or "No" just because there black lol.

*Side Note * : I am African American and this does not concern me or what so ever.. N PLEASE I REPEAT PLEASE : DONT LEAVE ANYTHING RUDE ! Thank y

0|0
1|4

Most Helpful Guy

• Schools are doing projects on interracial dating?

0|1
    0|0
    • Its not really like a project its more like a survey :/ ,,,, but that's the same thing I said especially since its a predominantly white school and Not All but there are a few racist ,, which puts you in a awkward situation.

• It does make things awkward.

What Guys Said 3

• Weird project...

I don't know how you can put a number on those chances, two people like each other and have things in common. The deciding factor is if one of them tells the other one their feelings.

0|0
    0|0
  • For a project? Why ask us? Visit the Pew research center website.

0|0
    0|0
  • Considering that the school is 102% human. Yeah not hard.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Uh those chances can be low. I go to a predominantly white school and I'm mixed (black and white) I want to date a white guy but sadly none find me attractive.,,.:(

0|0
    0|0