Ladies, is it a turnoff if I'm a nice guy that believes in actual relationships not one night stands?

OK so everyone I know including some friends say oh man don't worry about a relationship just go get a girl for a night by my morels won't allow me to do that I have some class and I respect women too much to do that. I want a relationship but it seems like when I go on dating sites I get ignored cause they just want sex so any suggestions by the way I'm a 22 year old guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Your a true man; and no its not bad. That is a good thing that you want a relationship and not just a one night stand. Yes there are girl who just like to have one night stand but there are some that don't. I don't know what types of dating sites you go on but dont listen to your friends and just stay true to you because the right girl will come along. You show that your not afraid of commitment and that you have enough respect for yourself and woman to not just sleep with anyone because that can get you in some deep stuff. you never know what your one night stand could have (STD). In this generation many people will have sex with you and not let you know that they have something. Try finding a girl outside of websites for once. It may take awhile but it will be worth it. Dont be like other guys who sleep around because honestly a high body count isn't attractive.

What Girls Said 14

• Nice guys are definitely not a turn off!! Maybe some generations. I love a guy who can be sweet, good-hearted, and understanding. Lots if women like sex too. I'm not exactly sure why some only settle for just sex though. Maybe they have had a bad reputation with their past exes.

• It really depends what kind of girl you're trying to get. If you want a nice girl who wants a real relationship, then it's going to be a turn ON. If you're trying to get someone who just wants some passionate fun, then it's going to be a turn OFF. Dating sites are just a huge meat market anyway so you should avoid those and just talk to some women in the real world :-)

• I want a nice girl

• Well if you like this girl, you shouldn't have to change for them to like you - personally, I say that there are girls out there that appreciate your beliefs and have major respect for you. Besides the girls who are looking for a one night stand, aren't the ones that you're looking for. I say stay true to yourself and be proud of the respectful decision, the right girl for you would admire you for that.

• " So the trick would be to present yourself as a bad boy but then bring out your inner good guy side once you've caught her interest."

This, sadly, is gold.

And if you do it too much, she'll end up losing interest but if she's a nice girl, keep dating you. Just never want sex.

• no its not a turn off at all... respect brah!

• I love that, i'm that kind of girl. To be honest it turns me off if a guy is the kind of person who doesn't bother to appreciate who they are with

• Then dont go on dating sites, go out and find a girl :)
    a relationship is always way better then a one night stand!

• no, thats actually pretty scarce and any lucky lady would be pleased to have that opportunity

• to the right girl its actually a tun on :)

• No, I wish there were more guys with your mentality.

• It is definitely a turnon, dont worry :)))

• No, but its a turnoff that you call yourself a nice guy.

• I am a nice guy why would I lie about that I have never disrespected a girl like that I'm not out there having sex with people. Because I know the real values of a relationship its more then sex its about connections chemistry, attraction

• So guys that genuinely respect women and what to have a meaningful relationship are supposed to refer to themselves as what, exactly? Not all "nice guys" whine about friend zones and act like doormats.

I really hate that the phrase "nice guys" has become an insult nowadays. It's like you have to be a raging asshole in order for women to respect you. Of course, then you get called a mysonginistic rapist.

• I'm not complaining I'm just saying I can't nor will I ever change to date some of these women

• no i think its cute, what a pity im no good in relationships tho

• It def not a turn off, don't listen to your friends.

• No, it's not a turn off. A lot of women wants the same thing, including myself.

• That's a turn ON for a nice, regular girl who isn't desperate to be laid.

That's the only kind of guy I would consider.

• I want a regular girl most people think about sex I'm thinking about a romantic evening cuddling and watching movies

• Well I was called repulsive based on my looks

• Based on your profile picture, I think you look nice - certainly not repulsive. Just because one or two people may have found your appearance repulsive, it doesn't mean that everyone does. It's cliche, but beauty truly is in the eye of the beholder. Don't let that hold you back because different people view the world differently.

What Guys Said 4

• What GaG girls say and what they actually do, are two completely different things.

• If you can't beat them, join them.

• Girls are lying.

• It's only a turn off to the girls who aren't ready for that sort of thing