Trying to text again after no response?

Me and this girl I like went on a date about 2 weeks ago and it went great. She ended up moving to Texas, but she's moving back here in a few months. And at the end of the date we kissed and I asked her if when she moves back here that maybe we could try something with us and she agreed. We were talking on the phone every so often and texting almost everyday. Then one day I went on Snapchat and saw that she was kissing another guy with the caption, "Saturday night entertainment." I honestly felt heartbroken and the next I called her, no answer. She later texted back saying that she's not really big into phone calls, so we just texted instead. I told her that when I saw that picture it really hurt me. Later on she was explaining to me that she never meant to hurt me and that guy in the picture is mainly an outlet for her frustrations. And that he has no feelings for her so she makes herself not feel anything for him. She said that she really does hope to become something more than friends with me if she (her words) can get her sh*t together and stop being an emotionless whore. So at the end of the conversation we pretty much cleared things up and decided to remain friends for the time being. And I was completely fine with that. I just wanted to let her know my true feelings. I waited 1 day after we had that conversation to text her again. We talked a bit like normal friends, you know the standard hey, hey, wyd, blah blah blah. Me being the clueless guy that I am, I waited 3 days till I texted her again thinking that was the right move. I texted her today just saying "hey" and she didn't text me back. Could she possibly be mad at me for waiting so long to text her again?

I was wanted to go into detail of what the situation was with this girl and if you took the time to read all this, thank you.

My main concern is when I should try texting her again to see if I get a response. Or to Snapchat her so I could know if she saw my message and just decided to ignore me?

Most Helpful Guy

• This generation with texting has gotten out of control... confront her face to face man... by the way what she told you was total bullshit thats very fucked up what she did... she seemed clueless as to how it could've made you felt... if she really cared she would have NOT done that... even though it was only one date if she had any interest in you then she would've have done that... its sounds like she's going to slut around.

What Girls Said 2

• Well she could either be genuinely busy or maybe she is a little confused of what you did (note to self: don't wait till 3 days to reply). 'Hey' was probably too little for someone who didn't actually wait to reply until 3 days, so you should probably just lightly say sorry and explain that you were really busy with school work or something or just say that you a jerk for not replying sooner (you're not actually but she'll probs laugh and find that funny and that you do care about her).

• lol this has nothing to do with the topic,,,, but i seen the word Texas. woo hoo Texas rocks! ;)

What Guys Said 1

• She's not interested in you.

Just delete her number and move on. Oh and don't confront her about this, you'll come across as weak bro. The best reaction is not to react at all.