Is it time to move on? Or keep waiting. No clue. HELP?

So i have been "talking" to this guy for about 3 months now. When we first started talking he said he liked me but didn't want a relationship. I let it go let him take my virginity. He texts me everyday, hangs out with me almost everynight, lets me sleep at his house and so on. 3 months later he tells me he still doesn't want a relationship even though i would say we basically are one. I assumed he was using me but he insists he's not. He wants to do threesomes and everything a couple would do. What are reasons that he won't commit? There is a bit of an age difference (11YRS) and i think that might be stopping him but im not sure. I feel used and not important enough to him. Should i wait until he's ready? If so how long. Or should i move on with my life and find someone who wants the same things i do. PLEASE HELP.

Most Helpful Girl

• GIRL STORY OF MY LIFE! 8 months later and I was still "the girl he was seeing", i even had aquaintances who were part of his social circle him ask me what was up. It caused me a lot of pain, the fact that he didn't want me to mean more just tore me apart because he meant everything to me. I cut it off because I couldnt take it anymore but he won me back...3 times, and each time was no different than before. So I say move on with your life, the first time you try to move on you might actually end up going back, but at least you know you can try. I cried over that guy for a year, dont be me

• UGH EXACTLY i would do anything for him but i just feel i won't get it in return. I know he cares but its only hurting me.

• Oh my god you're making me cry!!! It really does hurt really really bad. GET OUT!!! GET OUT!!! GET OUT!!!

What Guys Said 4

• Some of you girls are idiots you can never make up your mind because you always follow your lustfull desires you always want to be be spoon feed when good guy comes that you have been hoping for comes you doubt him/ yourself and turn him down wow what a confuse person no excuse

• How am i a confused person? I know what i want. Its him who doesnt. i dont turn him down but im not okay with being his side chick. he's either all in or not. Its not hard to figure out.

• I was in a similar situation until my girlfriend told that if dont announces and commit to a relationship she would stop being with me. It could be that his past relationship ended bad and might think that if u guys dont put a label on. What you two are thier a chance u guys won't go separate ways

• He used you... Move on and learn not to be no naive.

• I would say it's time to move on, who knows maybe he will come around and start the relationship you want. not every couple do threesomes. some guys do it to show there friends that they not respect for the one they are with. 11 yrs. maybe he has not grown up!

What Girls Said 1

• Guys are really hard to figure out and it doesn't help that society labels them as villains. I can only tell you that it's not worth staying with a guy that doesn't want a relationship. I think that's one of the most common red flags that us, girls tend to ignore. To me, that's saying I want to keep banging you but I don't owe you anything. You are worth a lot and you deserve someone that gives you, your place and makes you feel special.