How many of you believe in love at first sight? And destiny?

The question is self explanatory.
How many of you believe in love at first sight and have been in relationships with that person you felt like...

Do you believe in destiny like yeah it was something meant to happen.

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally don't believe in love at first sight... I do however believe in lust at first sight and "interest at first sight".
    Because, you can't fall in love at first sight in my opinion. I mean, you don't know what that person is lie, you don't know their likes and dislikes, you have no idea what their beliefs are, don't know where they stand in life.
    However you can want to bang someone at first sight AND you can think "Wow, that looks like a very interesting and nice person... I would like to get to know them better and maybe even become friends/lovers."
    And, I also don't believe in destiny, because I strongly believe in that we humans are able to make our own decisions.
    For example... A girl wants to move to China. Her parents don't want to and try to talk her outta of it. Is it destiny that she decides to go or didn't go? I don't think so. I think she made a conscious decision to go or didn't go and that effect the rest of her life.

What Girls Said 5

What Guys Said 1