I'm the only one of my friends to have never had a girlfriend?

Literally, all of my friends have had a girlfriend at one point, and when I mean friends, I mean 95% of the guys I know. Of course I haven't, because I'm a total fucking loser. Like, what's wrong with me, I'm not ugly, I'm attractive, so why am I single? It's not fair, not to mention, a lot of my friends have also lost their virginities. I mean, it's not fair, I DIDN'T ASK TO BE A LOSER. Of course, everyone else gets paired off and I get no one, god, I hate myself so much. It's not fair, it's not fair, it's not fucking fair, wtf is wrong with me!! Every fucking girl I know is taken, I hate them! And I don't want to wait til college, that'd just make me even more of a fucking loser than I already I am, I'd take a screwdriver to the head if I wind up in that position. I mean, WHAT DO THEY HAVE THAT I DON'T? I am attractive, I am intelligent, and I am kind, so why can't I get a girlfriend, god, I HATE MYSELF WITH A PASSION AT THIS POINT! See me, I believe in survival of the fittest, so, if I can't find a mate I am obviously unfit and deserving of death, I am a failed byproduct of evolution. Haha, I'm going to die a fucking virgin, fucking loser. Don't tell me bullahit about hope and not giving up, those are fucking lies.

• End my pathetic life proving natural selection is real
  • Other

Most Helpful Girl

• It sounds like you are in high school based on what you said about waiting until college. Not everyone loses their virginity in high school or even dates in high school. My little brother used to be considered a weirdo/loser in high school. He didn't lose his virginity until he was 20 and now he has sex with girls so hot that I'd probably have sex with them too. Just because everyone else is doing something doesn't mean you need to do it too. Just enjoy your life and let things naturally fall into place.

• He's probably not like me then. When I say I'm worthless, I'm being honest, even my uglier and fat friends have had girlfriends, I'm just a fucking waste.

• So, I should just screw anything with a hole, because I have some scissors, maybe I could cut a hole in my pillow.

• I mean, if no one else has to lower their standards, why should I? If I just chase girls I'm not attracted to, what's the point, it's the same as the pillow.

What Girls Said 5

• Dude, I've never had a bf and its ok. Yeah my friends all have dated someone and sometimes i feel like the outcast but its ok. Maybe there's girls who secret ly like you but they dont know how to approach you. If all the girls are taken and there is one whos single, walk up to her like a boss and tell her how you feel. You never know she might like you.

• I haven't had a boyfriend. I think you're overreacting, when you find someone you'll realize you made a big deal out of nothing, look back it and laugh. Just take it easy

• I've only had one boyfriend. You should just try and put yourself out there more!

• You need to relax, I'm 26 and have never had a bf before and I'm not one but concerned. You just haven't found a girl your really interested in yet, when you do you'll know and you'll do anything you can to be near her. Just give it some time and don't stess over it

• the same thing happens with me but there is no need to get so upset about it, im more of a friend type then a girlfriend type maybe you are the same, they just dont think of you like that unless pointed out

• So I'm destined to be eternally friendzoned? Well, just fml, I guess.

• just last month i told one of my guy friends that i liked one of my other guy friends, he jus sorta looked at me like he forgot i was a girl and yesterday i found out that he likes me and that he never thought of me like that till i said something, so you never really know unless you ask

What Guys Said 6

• so because you are attractive its not fair that you are single? this goes beyond physical traits buddy that much I can tell. d00d just calm down and learn the game. master your confidence cause it doesn't sound like you have any. master your confidence you master the game. practice practice practice, get to work.

• First, there is nothing wrong with never having a girlfriend. Hey, I am 18, so I am older than you are, and I have never had a girlfriend. The difference between us is you are bent out of shape about it. Its a cycle. You are mad cause you're single, girls don't want to get with you because you're mad. you're not a loser. Stop saying you are and no one will see you as one.

• You are only a loser if you believe you are one, you know I had a love of my life? I loved her, she loved me, but you know what, she was taken away from me via a car accident. Now THAT is unfair. They had to scrape her of the fucking street with a shovel dude. Stop saying your life is unfair, stop hating yourself, stop calling yourself a loser. Your not even 18 yet, go out and live you life.

• Hey we're both under 18 and I've never had a girlfriend. I'm not ugly or a loser, I just found no one who has ever interested me until now. :/

• That doesn't anger you?

• Nope not at all. My life isn't even half way over yet. I've never talked to anyone in hopes of getting in a relationship, but I've been asked out a lot before, I just said no each time. Not because I was a badass, but because they weren't people who I wanted to be in a relationship with. Problem is, I've found someone I want to be in a relationship with and who I'm actually talking to and it feels natural despite my lack of social skills. Things might work out between us, but I won't have any experience at all. But it's all cool. Just chill, it will come. Go with the flow or life will be rough.

• I was 31 when I started dating. I gave up after two failed attempts at dating friends from school. When I was 32 I tried online dating and almost gave up. I'm glad I didn't because shortly after turning 33 I met my girlfriend and we're now talking about marriage. It's never too late to start, but at your age, you have many more years ahead of you. Let life happen. Focus on school and focus on making yourself the best person you can be. Everything else will fall into place.

• I'm in the same boat as well. I've never dated anyone and the only differences are that I don't hate myself over it, and I am happier if I am a loner. You don't need to hate yourself over it and you are not a loser because there's a saying that I've heard a few times and it makes sense. The saying is Everything for a reason. You don't need to hate yourself over it dude, just try not to think about it.

• Yeah, but, in the real world, you know what the wolf that can't find a mate is called? A failure, an evolutionary failure that fails to spread its genes because of natural selection. I'm like the fucking wolf, nature is selecting against me propagating my genes and continuing my family line.

• You're not a failure at all. At times I feel down about being single, but I mainly praise it. If you don't think about it, you'll be happier I'm sure.