Is a guys ego as fragile as a girls heart?

As a girl dating a guy who is falling head over heels for him, should I be more sensitive to his emotions even though a man can hide them more than a girl being well... girly lol... if so, what do I look out for?

0|0
2|3

Most Helpful Guy

• I think that male ego is a little of a myth to be honest.
    I think the male and female egos are just as easily bruised. But they react on different things.

If a girl somehow implies that a male is weak or incompetent he might get a bruised ego. A girl might not care as much getting the same remark towards herself.
    But if a guy somehow implies that a "dress makes her look fat" or something similar then many girls will react while males wouldn't.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• not so much ego, it's the heart too really. If a guy really likes someone the way that person acts can seriously make them happy or upset. I think it's possibly easier to hurt such a guy because -if they're inexperienced in relationships- they tend to feel less confident about the situation and oversensitive. That should pass with time and a getting used to each other.

0|0
    0|0
  • Technically egos bruise but hearts break so I believe that a girls heart is more fragile hahaha.

Its easier in a relationship to fix an ego then a women's broken heart.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• guys egos are fragile but not the equivalent of a girls heart... egos have no heart

0|0
    0|0
  • jokingly say something about their dick size and they crumble and get very moody, so yea their egos are pretty fragile

0|0
    0|0