Girls, does it matter to you if a guy is smaller than you?

I've heard from girls before that they wouldn't want to weigh more than their boyfriend, and they want someone bigger. I know all girls are different and some like slim guys and others like built guys. But, I'm 5'11 and 130lbs. That's pretty light for a guy my height. I am stronger than I look, I can lift more than my own weight. I've always been ridiculously skinny. No matter how much I eat or workout its's hard for me to bulk up. I've only put on 10 pounds in the last two years. I just want to hear from other girls how much of a factor this would be.

• Yes, it would be a deal breaker.
  • No, it's not that big of a deal.
By "small" I'm referring more to weight than height.

Most Helpful Girl

• As long as a guy is taller than me, that's sufficient. I'm really thin, so normally guys are at least a bit bigger than me, but I wouldn't mind dating a guy that was skinnier than me. It really just depends on the guy. Don't sweat your size. :) You sound like a nice looking guy.

What Girls Said 9

• I'm 5'6 and I weigh 110 lbs. Although I might be on the somewhat taller side, I still don't really weigh much. Finding a guy who's smaller than me in that sense would be difficult, since pretty much most guys my age at the very least weigh more than me by default.
    I wouldn't mind dating a guy who is a little shorter than me. But I'm not sure if I could date a guy who weighs less than me. That would just be a bit weird, to be honest. He would have to be pretty small in order to weigh less than me, you know.

• I'm soooo tiny and all the guys are bigger than me :D The amazons refuse, more options for me yeaaaa
    I don't usually like fat guys, so lean meat is good!
    Try to hit the gym to get a sexy shape, but don't worry if you don't gain weight.
    I'm a cute sexy petite intelligent and kinky woman...

• See if i am 5'1 and your shorter that's a problem, but if you convince the girl u don't care that she might be bigger (weight wise or height) than you and you love/like her just the way she is she will ease at that thought too. :)

• wouldn't bother me at all. most of the guys i've dated were skinny and close to my weight. it wouldn't bother me to be heavier.

• Im ok as long as he LOOKS bigger and can lift me fairly easily. But it still would make me a little uncomfortable and self conscious.

• You're taller than me and nope I dont care.

• I'm 4'11". Finding a guy smaller than me is hard. You're tall enough for me.

• Dude dont worry im 4'8 so any guy that stands next to me will be taller... dont sweat it :)

• i wouldn't mind if he didn't mind that i was bigger than him

What Guys Said 0