What do girls think of a 21 yr old guy who has never had a girlfriend?

I don't think i'm ugly since I've been asked out by good looking girls in the past but I've rejected them all simply because i know those relationships would never last and i'm waiting for the right girl for me (it's very corny, i know). Will girls want a guy that inexperienced in the dating scene?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm in the same boat ^_^. (hot girl but never found a guy who wants something to last). Being a virgin doesn't help either lol. I wish there was a guy like you in my city. No worries its better you invest in someone that is worthwhile than someone that is temporary. Take your time you will be fine. I promise. :D

• hahaha, thanks. I'm sure you'll have no problem getting the guy you want once you've seen him

What Girls Said 9

• I would give all girls a chance even if it doesn't last long at least you'll know what to expect in future relationships.

• I would want to marry him.

• Your friends sound immature. Its none of their business. Its your choice and end of story. You do what feels right for YOU, not for other people.

• yh good point

• picky or shy

• Smart guy. Honestly. You're smart to wait for a girl that's worthwhile, and you should continue to wait for her. If you find yourself with a girl who is concerned about you being "inexperienced in the dating scene", then she's not worthwhile.

• Perfect for me.
    less girls= les drama

• Yeah I would.

• Of course they can teach you ways!! Please answer my recent question thanks?

• Well I'd be glad to be his girlfriend since I hadn't dated more than one guy who cheated on me (bastard) anyways if any girl thinks that corny then she's dumb

• I think they would because then they can better gauge if you're being genuine. If you've had a lot of relationships I think girls would be a bit more wary/be afraid that they have to live up to a certain expectation of past girlfriends, etc. Plus if she's your first relationship, she's going to feel really special because you obviously decided that she was the right one in some way (:

What Guys Said 0