I kissed a friend of a friend of a friend?

I met this guy at a get together at his house a few months ago. I liked him but he seemed to be quite sad about his ex (married x 18yr divorced x 6), and I was seeing casually someone else. So nothing happened that day.

Then he hosted another dinner party and I was invited with my friend, so we went but he went to but quite early so, he was kind and all but nothing else. I mentioned to my friend too bad he is going to bed so early, and I thought it's mayb because of he is getting old.

Last weekend I was invited to another dinner party at his house with my friend, we had a great time, and by the end of the night he sat with me and in the middle of the conversation we kissed passionately.

We kissed and made out but didn't have sex. I stayed over and we had breakfast together.

He then invited me to go out the 2 of us on Saturday. I am happy about this.

But I am not sure if any of the previous encounters count as "dates" or is this Saturday the first date?

So, to avoid a to have a one night stand situation, are we supposed to do the dating thing for a while before we actually have sex?

Thank you,

Summernite

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• "I kissed a friend of a friend of a friend". Congratulations, good luck with that.