I was thinking of wearing a badge on my jacket saying "I'm Single" around the college campus. Would that be sad, creepy or funny?

So I'm looking to date and can't be bothered at sorting people who are single or not and from those who aren't interested.

As a joke I was thinking of wearing a badge on my jacket saying "I'm Single" around the college campus. Would that be sad, creepy or funny?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 9

• thatll make you look really desperate and like kind of a player really , like to some people it might look like you're trying to get attention :L
    some people might find it funny tho haha :)

• Don't do that.

• Lol I think it would be funny, at least you could find the girls with humor that way

• Don't, that looks desperate.

• Sad or douchey depending on who's wearing it.

• All of the above.

• Ha, if I saw a guy wearing that I would find it so hilarious

• Kind of sad and creepy.

• sad (fillerfillerfiller)

What Guys Said 9

• In my opinion, if it were to reflect anything, it would be more of a desperate-ish feeling. Although it gets straight to the point, it seems like you would be trying too hard. It isn't quite funny, or creepy in my view of it, since mostly everyone wants company and how it is delivered so straight forward with no humor to it. I would say that it feels more desperate, I suppose. Although, if there is someone interested in you, that could help them to start a conversation about it all, maybe? That idea sounds a little far-fetched though.

• I'd find it funny. Like lexalu said, you'd find out who the boring serious people are and who the people with a sense of humor are.

But I don't reccomend you do it. All it takes is one asshole to call you out for it and if he makes a funny joke about it, you're done.

• It'd annoy me and prompt me to judge you, that's for sure. Not quite on the same level of a "Princess on Board" bumper sticker, but getting there.

• I would find that funny! :-P

• Anything but funny, and effective.

• Don't. The best way to avoid a relationship is to actively look for one.

• That would be funny. But people will be laughing at you, not with you.

• no girls would come up to you anyway
    just walk with your penis out, and you know

• Are you suggesting that walking with it out is not a good idea?

• I suggest you mind your own business m8
      or ama rek ur little skull

• That's really sad and low...