Does he have real feelings for me?

Sorry, I know another question lol. This is a different guy, I am talking about. What he'll do is he'll come on really strong to me, and act like he is so in love with me, and really show a lot of interest in me. Then he'll disappear from my life and then he'll somehow pop back into my life, and start the same thing over and over again.

I do admit I don't reciprocate at all to him. I've only gone out with him when it's an event from work, and when we are with a group of friends. I declined going out with him on a date, and I do act very neutral with him so it does appear I am disinterested in him cause I am just unsure how he actually really feels. He seems very protective of me, and gets noticeably jealous about guys. Says how much he "loves me" If you need more details, just ask! :) Thank you! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. Sorry? isn't this supposed to be a site for asking questions to beget answers? lol
    2. 'different guy'? There is one who used to get out and keep popping back (the player I guess - you got one too many around you) :-D
    3. Of what you define the one thing that can be said is like anyone else around you, he's sure attracted to you, thus insecurity and thus jealousy - normal for any human being especially insecure males
    4. Protective we all seem but what we ourselves don't realize is if we are protecting 'our interests in you' or protecting you :-)
    5. Obviously I need more details ;-) else answers will be assumed and ambiguous

What Guys Said 3

• He does not have real feelings for you. If you have been neutral with him, yet he comes on strong to you multiple times, then he is obviously DISREGARDing your feelings in an attempt to FORCE you to get with him. The pattern is: disregard, force, silence, disregard, force, silence, disregard, force, silence. That guy's an unempathetic and coercive asshole. Even if he did have real feelings for you (which I think he does NOT), he still would not be a good man for you.

• How can he have feelings for you if you don't want to go out with him on a date? That's like saying, "no I don't like you, please go away, stop bothering me."

• It sounds like he does

What Girls Said 1