Confused about my sexuality?

Sooo I'm a lesbian, but not quite sure. I've never done anything with guys, and I'm considering it now. Would guys ever take the risk on me knowingly, to just date or have just have sex, or would it be better to not reveal that side of myself?
For imagery purposes, I wouldn't consider myself a dyke, nor a super feminine girl style wise. I like wearing vans, jeans, and tank tops. but I'm well groomed and feminine in the face. Enjoy sports & quite knowledgeable about them.

Most Helpful Guy

• Actually I think it would be a lot of fun to go on a date with a lesbian. That is one date that if things didn't work out, we really could end up as just friends and it wouldn't disappoint me.

What Guys Said 3

• I would, In fact im helping my friend really understand her sexuality. She is very confused like you, we had sex one night only to help her understand her feelings. See she grew up in an environment that demanded her to be straight. So she is battling her old ways with what she knows now. I am trying to help her, but she still has sex with men. Even though I take her to gay bars in the hopes she gets laid by a women. And figure out once and for all, that she is a lesbian. She is my good friend and I care a lot for her, I just want her to be happy. I believe if you are questioning your sexualiyt now, then you need to fine yourself a guy like me who is willing to help you out. And able to let go of their ego haha, so when and if you decide that men are not for you. This guy won't get on an ego trip or let it affect him negatively. This is for you, after all.

• Just be upfront about it, he probably won't mind taking a chance.

• Lesbians are hot. It's fine

What Girls Said 0