Should I ask her why she isn't texting me back?

Me and this girl I like use to text all the time and lately she hasn't been replying to my messages. Yesterday I just said hey after 3 days of not talking to her and she didn't reply. So today I tried again and she texted me back. Then I sent her another text after she replied and she hasn't texted me back in like 3 hours. If she doesn't text be back later today should I try again tomorrow? Maybe wait a day or two?

Most Helpful Girl

• She's either not interested or she is playing games. There's nothing wrong with cutting to the chase and asking what's up. Give it another day and ask her what's up, you deserve to know and not have her waste your time. It's either that she isn't interested or she is playing games. Neither are good but if she is playing games you can only hope this would stop that

What Girls Said 3

• She is either playing games or has lost interest. I would wait as much as a week to text her again. By that point she may either reach out to you or you could realize that she's not worth your time. It is super annoying though when these things happen out of the blue ):

• just wait, if she doesn't appreciate your effort to communicate, then take the texting slower.. make it rare

• I do this to the guy I like all the time I don't know why I'm ignoring him but I do like him i swear...

What Guys Said 2

• I'm gonna say she lost interest honestly. I believe a lot of the time this is because so much texting has gone on that it can actually interfere with real life activities. I'm not a big fan of texting myself but do it whenever. I much prefer phone conversations.

• Some people are more inclined to respond to questions for odd reasons and ignore random messages. You could ask her whats up later I guess, why werent you talking?

• Me being the clueless guy that I am, I thought that texting her everyday would make me seem too clingy. So I just waited a few days to start texting her again.

• Well if she was interested she should have texted you, I don't understand the mindset of some girls. If they are interested they should be texting you first as a sign of some interest. I would rather say hey wtf is up than get played for months.