What are fun 4th, 5th or 6th dates?

I always feel pretty solid for the first few dates, but I have a hard time thinking up some fun, different things for later dates. What are some good dates that you've been on after going out with someone a few times?

I'm taking this girl to an amusement park this Friday for our 4th date. Sounds like a good time to me. What do you think?

If you happen to be familiar with the Cincinnati area, that's where I am.

Most Helpful Girl

• I had a guy teach me some card games then take me to a casino and practice. I was terrible but I had some good fun. Another date a guy brought his high tech camera and showed me how to use it, that was fun and interesting too. Learning a new board game together, trying a new restaurant with strange food or renting bicycles and showing her around, maybe plan ahead and show her a beautiful surprise spot somewhere. Something that makes an impression and starts building memories. She will look back on them and think of you when your not there.
    As long as that stuff is kinda her thing. I am a bit different lol

What Girls Said 1

• That's a sweet and awsome 4th date tbh (to be honest) any date is the best but it depends on how u make it the best or fun do what she likes and do what u like and try to put both together and make it a good date whether it be ur 4th,5th,6th,7th, etc just plan it right

What Guys Said 0