How do you strike up a convo with someone your really into?

I just can't seem to start a decent conversation with any girl that i actually like now

Most Helpful Guy

• neither can I lol I suck at conversing. always have. I guess my only way of making something work is to be joking and funny, find something that you think could be funny to all people, something odd in the room, or if you are at a coffee shop and she is also there, make up a lie like> don't order from that worker... last time I was here I ordered a hot chocolate and she gave me a coffee. I don't know just have to try I guess, I can't give very good advice on this subject. I don't think I'm even remotely qualified.

What Girls Said 2

• Just be straight forward. "Hi, gosh you're really pretty." Girls eat compliments up like nobody's business! She will instantly smile, giggle and reply.

Just gotta be confident! Go get 'em tiger! ;)

• Ask her what her favorite Pokemon is

• Haha kidding, thought the other anon answer was funny. Literally all you have to do is just introduce yourself and ask her questions about herself.. everyone loves to talk about themselves!

What Guys Said 2

• Ask her what her favorite Spongebob character is

• Ask her what her favorite Power Ranger is