I need some advice ASAP!!! Lives are on the line!!?

Hello all! My name is Chad, I am new in here and need some advice!!!
Well I was dating this beautiful girl for about 4mos. Things were going well. Never had a dull moment! Took her out to dinner, made dinner, we cooked together, went to shows and concerts. Everything seemed great. I was supposed to deploy about a month ago but it was canceled. At this time about a month ago she told me she needed a break because of school and I can understood that because her program was intensive. That being said she wanted to "be friends".! So I was like" Okay that sounds good". Anyway I gave her space that she needed. She texted me, about two weeks ago. Apparently she found a job in Florida. Even so we still decided to catch up! So I picked her up and took her to a gun range because I knew she had been wanting to go. We had fun!! We went to eat after. She told me she was impressed. During the time we were apart I cleaned my self up, got in to better shape, started school! You know took care of myself. Evidently she is still attracted to me because she kept checking me out and making comments! Anyway, I'm not sure what she wants, being that she's moving away. She wants me to come visit her. And I definitely would. But how do I tell her I want to be more than friends in a non pressured way? I care about her and I want her apart of my life but I don't want to be a back up plan for some other guy, F*** that! Anyway if you need more details or even care. Please don't hesitate to ask.

Most Helpful Guy

• From what I read she seems she has put you on Team B. After all that she would have given you at least one ADULT hint that she wanted more. By Team B I mean she thinks your good enough but... but... but she already has a solid Team A whoever that is or they are. Sounds like your average young woman. They only come in two varieties... the first being you say wanna and they say yeah or the ones that you have to move heaven and earth just to get past 1st base. Good Luck... could be a whole lot of things going on.

• Thanks man! Yeah that's a possibility that I have thought about. That's why I'm going to just tell her what I want and see how it goes from there. She's older than I am. She's 27 but it seems like age doesn't matter all women tend to do this. You know drag you along instead of telling you how it is! Anyways thanks again.

What Girls Said 3

• Oh wow. I have no advice, because I'm not experienced to know. But wow. That's a situation. Thank you for proving guys aren't emotionless robots.

• I thought you meant people were dying!

• Sounds like she is unsure and is probably looking for something else. Sorry :(

What Guys Said 1

• Hey? lives aren't on the line:l