If a girl says NO to a guy who wants to touch her intimately, but allows him to do so and responds physically to his touch, is she really saying YES?

I couldn't help myself and started moving and moaning in response to his touching my intimate parts. Does that cancel my firm NO at the beginning and mean that I really wanted it?

Most Helpful Guy

• How a person responds to being touched says nothing about whether they consent to being touched. For example, a hideous woman could be denied sex by me and then push a gun into my face, force me to comply with her sick plans, caress my penis to cause an erection, slide it inside herself, and then cause me to orgasm and ejaculate inside her, thereby impregnating her. Does my erection and orgasm prove that I consented to have sex and a child? Of course not. These bodily responses are independent of conscious thought. With that said...

If the woman sees a man moving his hands toward her genitals slowly (such that she has time to think and object) and she does nothing to stop his hands from going there, then I would consider that consent. Even so, I would consider the man disrespectful, because a respectful man would not choose to disregard her "no" and try to reach for her genitals in the first place. So, in short, I would describe that situation as "hesitant woman consenting to a jackass".

What Guys Said 5

• Apparently. Your hands should work in conjunction with your mouth.

• i think anytime you say no when you really mean yes, you should have been saying yes in the first place. this is why girls get raped. cause they say no when they mean no and no when they mean yes, its too damn confusing.

• I think it all depends on he is which date is that?

First second etc..

Then your brain should think sometimes instead of lust especially if after sex something terrible might happened with this guy.

Other than it I would say its fine and just go with the flow ;)

• It may cancel it, not sure, but it's definitely a double message you're sending...

• To be honest, for a guy it's very hot that she said no but when you touch her she moans, it makes you feel powerful

• body language says things too...

What Girls Said 2

• errr yeah.. she is saying yes

• hum this reeks of troll

• Yeah, I'm with you anonymous. I think I'm gonna start noting user names with peculiarly worded posts and questions like this one. Sumpin' not right here.

• I'm a male and i say the original poster gave consent by not simply leaving. If she could not leave and was forcibly restrained then it is rape and she has the right and obligation to report it.

That being said, the last comment below about monitoring posters is a good idea, if you intend to do nothing but it BUT write it down. Otherwise you would be engaged in censorship, and as irresistible as that concept has become to feminists, it is illegal and rather unbecoming in any educated person.