Biggest age gap you would have between a bf/gf?

what the oldest/youngest age you would date?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd go 10 years older than me. I prefer not to date younger butttt my neighbor is only a couple years younger than me and he's the only youngin I would ever date lol

What Guys Said 9

• 10 for oldest and 7 for youngest

• 5 for older and 2 for younger. It might change as I get older but for now my rules are they have to have graduated high school but they can't be older than I will when I graduate law school. The reason for this is mainly maturity but also practicality.

• I would stay away from minors.
    about 5 yr gap (if she's younger). maybe 2-3 years if she's older... but then again I wouldn't know until I meet one

• Half the oldest partner's age plus seven is still my min/max limit

• 5 or 6 years of difference

• 5 older, and 2 younger (years)

• 60 years i think

• When I was 18 I was with a year old and as a 43 year old I have dated a 23 year old.

• I have dated a woman that was 10 years older. Since then I have learned that women have too many issues with age if she is older, so now I won't date a girl older than myself. I haven't dated a girl that was a lot younger, but as long as she was legal I would date her. We are just talking about a date after all, it isn't like we have to get married or have sex. We could still have a great night out no matter what. I am fairly open to dating all sorts of girls, to find out what it is like. I try to be fairly open minded.

What Girls Said 9

• Everything 18 and above is illegal for me right now.

smexybooks.com/.../...-WHY-gif-HIMYM-Imgu-L7QW.gif

xD

• I had a very serious relationship with a man who was 10 years older than me. He always complained about me being too immature though... such a shame. I don't think age matters at all, as long as it is mutual between both of you for the right reasons. You can't help who you fall in love with. I never saw myself dating a guy so much older than me, but one day, BAM. I was head-over-heels for this guy.

• if he's younger, 2 years MAX
    if he's older, 5 years MAX.

• I'm 20 and I would date someone 7years older tops

• I wouldn't date anyone younger than me and the oldest would be 4 years older than me.

• I had a crush on a guy 13 years older than me, but I would never date him because of the age gap, no matter how sweet and awkward he is. My limit would probably be 2 at the moment because I am in only highschool and dating someone over that is so strange. When I am older the difference will be roughly 6, unless I actually find the one and he is over that limit (just not over 10 years difference)

• My current boyfriend is 2 years and 2 months younger than me.

I wouldn't go any younger and frankly it's a wonder that I am dating him :p

• 11 years. Was a friends with benefits situation.

• My first real crush was like a year or two younger than me haha.. go figure I prefer older men but whatever.