I creeped my bf out! Help me please?

we were texting each other like how we normally do. Then I decided to compliment him, so I said "I think you look good in purples and grays". I only said it because I really thought he did look good in our first date! he got really freaked out because it made him feel like he was being watched. =( then I apologized a lot and then asked if he was still up for our date on Thursday and he said he doesn't know.. ( when he himself asked me for a date on Thursday). am I worrying too much? can someone help me please?

Most Helpful Girl

• If he thinks he's being watched then bugging him am apologizing over and over might get on his nerves and make him feel like he's the center of attention again, good or bad. My suggestion is if you haven't already is, do one clear concise, but sincere apology and letting him know that it's a compliment. Really anything to boost his self esteem, don't lie, but be there if he asks for the date, but don't make him feel like your holding your breath waiting for his response..

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 3

• You didn't say anything wrong. That guy has emotional issues. You would do well to end that relationship and pursue someone else.

• First date, boyfriend already? What?
    I don't understand why he's creeped out, sounds like a pussbag.

• not really I mean we did talk and meet each other for a month it really only became "official" this week.

• Ah well he sounds like the CIA implanted a robot in one of his teeth that listens to his conversations and comes out and dances at night while he's asleep. Seriously that's crazy to get creeped out over a compliment, especially by a girl.

• Your over thinking it if he thinks he is being watxhed have some fun with it

What Girls Said 1

• Don`t worry you didn`t say anything weird. If he can`t take a compliment he has issues.

• If you go on a date with him of course you are going to notice stuff about his appearance.