Guy I'm dating told me his very dominant and controlling HELP?

I guy I'm dating told me his a naturally controlling dominant person. I wouldn't describe myself as dominant but I'm not submissive either. He has demonstrated this behaviour to me a little bit but nothing to extreme yet. I've never been with a guy I would describe as dominant or controlling. What should I expect from his type of relationship in the future? Can they be good or are they unhealthy.

0|0
0|4

Most Helpful Guy

• They can be good, in moderation... if he has COMPLETE control, it may feel like a dictatorship, instead of a democracy, which is what a relationship is supposed to be, right?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Just keep an eye on how he acts. He might be blowing smoke at you trying to conform to some whacko preconceived alpha male image he wants to measure up to.

As long as he isn't being a jerk just validate him as a person and a man. He may not have had enough of that at home growing up.

0|0
    0|0
  • don't even go down this path get out now. this is not a path you wanna go down, you don't believe me ask my mom about what it's like being married to my dad and she won't have one good thing to say I promise you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Leave him.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.