Is that true when you're in love you become more beautiful/ handsome?

Is that true that when you are in love you become more beautiful / handsome?

Have you ever noticed this within yourself or people around you?

Most Helpful Girl

• It is great feeling when you know that someone somewhere loves you, thinks and dreams about you. your eyes start shining from happiness. you start to love yourself and be in harmony with your body and soul. you become relaxed, believe in yourself and make others sure that yes, you are happy, you are confident, you are nice. generally love really makes people beautiful! surely. i am good example of this, i haveexperienced this on myself, i love watching in the mirror and smiling when i am in love )))))))

• Awwwwwwwww this is so nice and sweet :) Your happiness is epidemic :) I feel happy for you :)

What Guys Said 7

• Yeah, I do believe that it's true.

I personally believe that people in general are at the pinnacle of happiness when they are really, truly in love, and that happiness lends itself well to a person's overall appearance. They have a certain radiance about them, and they project happiness through the way that they talk, the way that the feel about themselves, and the amount of smiling that that loves brings into their life. :-)

• I think happy people generally look more beautiful compared to sad or bitter people simply because they are likely so smile more and show other positive body language signs that makes them look happier, healthier and more attractive.

• Man, this is really good explanation. Happiness is very positive thing and we all need it :)

• Perhaps as a symptom to becoming more confident, sunny and warm personality.

• It's true. A lot of good chemicals start happening in your body, and it shows.
    If you have a good love life/sex life, you won't even age as quickly.

• im not so sure about this but what i am sure of is that girls can sniff out a taken man and go out of their way to hit on him. because, well, jealousy.

• though i do know i get way more attractive when i'm high. because of the vasodilation in my muscles. its possible love causes the same increased blood flow.

• statistically speaking its actually just a female trait. men are turned off by it.

• Himmm you might have some point unfortunately :|

• This is new one not really sure maybe true cause
    were happy to be in love and it's a good feeling

• I think you mean the person you fall for becomes more beautiful or handsome?

• I meant just the opposite but your comment is quite interesting. I agree on that too.

• oh ok sorry I just didn't know what you meant, but to answer your question I think maybe it feels that way more for girls because guys will tell a girl how beautiful he thinks she is and what not.

• No worries. Your opinion was quite enlightening. :)
      Yeah it is great to hear as you're handsome / beautiful from someone you care :)

What Girls Said 4

• well iv never felt it about myself tbh. some people seem to smile more, which makes them more attractive. they laugh more, especially when the one they love is around. stuff like that. just this new glow i guess.

• in some way the person will look very radiant and happy and it makes the person looks different :)

• maybe its due to the fact that you will look more happier and that you will pamper yourself more for your loved one

• That's not true. You become more beautiful or handsome to the person who loves you

• That is actually very cute :) lol

• , it seems silly to assume someone will find you more attractive because of self confidence. If someone likes the way you look being happy is not going to change that.

• At least you feel better :)