Why do I like this girl so much?

I like this girl from school i talk to her in school and stuff but why do i like her so much? my friend said she wasn't perfect that she was kinda chubby and i kinda got mad and Said she is perfect and i keep having dreams about her whyyyyy?

Most Helpful Girl

• Because you really really like, its a good thing.

• yeah i've been thinking about her a lot

• im too much of a wuss for that i hate REJECTION

• Everyone does. Maybe ask her to hang out with other friends. Like a group of you go to the mall or something.

What Girls Said 3

• Well it's obvious that you have feelings for her. And it's not a bad thing, so dont beat yourself up about it. You should try to become her friend and develop a friendship. Maybe from there she might become your special girl. And it was nice that you stood up for her like a boss.
    Good luck.

• Thanks and she is my friend now i guess and hopefull she becomes more than a friend

• and why is it wrong to like a chubby girl?

• she's not really chubby my friend said that she would look weird with a belly piercing because of how she is but i see her perfect

• because beauty is only skin deep and you are attracted to her on a deeper level

What Guys Said 1

• She must have some qualities that run you on. Ask her out.