How do I change the type of guys I attract?

I always date the guys who like to do ONE thing, we never go on dates and we usually just hang out, I like it for the first few months, but I want to do something! I want to go biking or rock climbing or on a hike, I ask and they are usually tired or don't feel like it. I don't mean to date this type every time and I try to avoid them but... I've been unsuccessful to say the least.

Most Helpful Guy

• It is difficult to say why it is that you would attract this type without your own speculation to jump from. Though I can feel of a kind with the type that you've described - satisfied to be still in most circumstances; if like me, it may be the case that they avoid activities that take exertion but have no interesting goal. For instance, a bike ride without an interesting destination would very seldom entice me, whereas a bike ride to a grocer, hardware store, or even a church (am atheist) would present enough novelty and a feeling that I'm not just wasting time. Looking at these things as dates, though, gives it a very tourist feeling.

I would recommend seeking clubs associated with the activities that interest you - you may find an available person with interest in the same activities and who may be attracted to you on the basis of that you would reinforce their enjoyment of these activities. In my case, I invite women who interest me to do craft and building projects to see if they are competent or at least interested in the activities I hold dear; seen enough to recognize that aesthetically pleasing can't make up for boring.

What Guys Said 7

• Date guys who are active in their daily lives and those that start a relationship by doing such activities. If his idea of a good time is staying in and watching movies and his weekend activities include making a sandwich and playing video games... not what you're looking for...

• determine interests, hobbies, and stuff like that early on in a relationship. try to meet someone who's interests are in line with those thigns you are looking for

• And here I am searching for a girl like you xD. But guess all the good ones have to live a thousand miles away so.

• Yea same. I want to date an active girl because I'm active. I've been unsuccessful as well but mainly active girls just don't seem into shy guys like myself. All I can say is, look for active guys, maybe go to a gym or someone and attract gus from there?

• Try meeting a guy with the same interests as you or at least has half the interests you do.

• lmao just keep them waiting for that one thing.

• It's not wrong to be attracted to the guys you're attracted to, however, what you do with it, is a different story

What Girls Said 0