I rejected him now I'm not sure?

last week this guy asked me out but I told him I just want to be friends. since then there have been moments after school that I just really want to kiss him. I've even had dreams about kissing him. i don't know if I have feelings for him or if it's just because I know he has feelings for me. I've also never kissed anyone before because I have never had a serious relationship so I have never really felt this way about anyone. what does this mean? (also I know it's crazy but I just started my junior year and I still haven't had my first kiss)

Most Helpful Girl

• It's actually not that crazy to not have your first kiss. You could always talk to him and say that maybe you rushed your answer and would like to try a date. It's always good to say yes to the first one because then you at least have a better idea if you really like them and if you're even compatible.

What Guys Said 2

• now that an opportunity has presented itself to you maybe you're starting to realize you actually want it.

• well you reject a guy your not going to have him, but if you want him go talk to him and tell him you changed your mind

What Girls Said 0