Why do you think this guy disappeared for weeks and then contacted me out of nowhere recently?

We'd been on three dates, and were texting. He didn't reply to my last text though, which was a question about if he had plans that weekend, so I just left it like that. I thought maybe he wasn't really into me. Weeks go by, and now I have a text from him asking how my summer's going. No explanation or anything.

I'm trying to decide whether I should ignore it, ask where he's been/why he didn't respond, or reply as if nothing happened. I don't know him that well, but I did like him and was having a good time getting to know him. I'm just not sure how I feel now... I don't like that he seems to think it's cool to ignore me/disappear for weeks and then pop up again without explaining a thing.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, it's obvious that he sensed you were into him because he disappeared and came back, assuming everything would be okay to pick up where you guys left off. I guess he thought it would be a good idea to leave you hanging as if you're really crazy about him. I think that he is dating other girls as well. He could have answered your plans question, don't see why he chose not to answer that.
    You might want to let him know where you stand so that he won't think that the disappearing act is okay. Some people date casually, disappear and some females are okay with that. Tell him that you're not.
    I also think that it would be a good idea to ask him where he has been but don't ask him why he didn't respond to your last question.
    Good luck

What Guys Said 1

• It may not be what you think... ask him if he got your last text. Maybe he switched phones or something.

What Girls Said 1

• You can reply back saying it's been a long time and ask how things have been for him to see what he says or if he replies back or not. He probably had things to take care or summer vacation.