Girls, Would you think it's a good idea to send flowers to a girls workplace?

Helloooo !

I've talking to this girl every morning in a local shop for the past few weeks. she's very nice and always seems happy to see me. I've meet her about town during the day and night a few times and we always have a quick chat.

I always wanted to ask her for dinner but never found the right opportunity. She is moving mid next week to a new job and i was thinking my last shot is to send her a congratulations card and small arrangement of flowers to her work place.

Do you think she would be flattered or would i just get the creep status straight away :P

• Flattered?
    81% (47)50% (2)79% (49)Vote
  • Creep :/
    5% (3)0% (0)5% (3)Vote
  • Not Sure.
    14% (8)50% (2)16% (10)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
12|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes yes yes! I think this is an adorable and flattering way to get a girls attention. Asking her out on a date could possibly have some sort of rejection linked to it, if she's not feeling it. But flowers are a super cute and subtle way to let a girl know "hey i care." Totally not creepy. And maybe in your card say something sweet, wait for a call and then ask her on a date. Your reasoning for the flowers could be something like "just wanted to brighten your day" blah blah blah. I love it. Very cute, and not cliche.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• No... I'd just bring them to her... not at the place where she works. Unprofessional. Her boss might get mad.

0|0
    0|0
  • Flowers are nice, but I think it's better to only give them to your girlfriend or someone you're on a date with. I'd just ask her out instead.

1|0
    0|0
  • I used to work in an office and getting flowers there was great because all the other women see it and think you have an awesome boyfriend :]

0|0
    0|0
  • I think she would love the gesture! It's thoughtful and maybe she'd get the hint :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be flattered! I honestly think it's sometimes better to get surprise flowers at work!! Girls love it when they get the attention from receiving flowers..

0|0
    0|0
  • I would ask her out to dinner first, just to make sure she doesn't have a boyfriend. If she doesn't and accepts the offer to go to dinner, then bring the flowers with you to give to her during the date.

1|0
    0|0
  • All women love receiving flowers

0|0
    0|0
  • no i dont think it any harm to take your friend out to a dinner or give her flowers.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think flatterd i would be and ask her out i think she will say yes

0|0
    0|0
  • Just ask her on a date and if she excepts then send flowers.

1|0
    0|0
  • i think it's sweet

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Do it! I've done it myself a month ago, and she really loved it! I put my cell in the bouqet as she wasn't there when I left the flowers, and she called back!:) Really, it's about the most failproof thing a guy can do to flatter a girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls LOVE receiving flowers at work. Seriously, I can't emphasize how much the like it.
    DO IT.

0|0
    0|0