What should I wear on my first date this weekend?

I'm going on my first date ever this weekend and I'm really nervous. I want to make a good impression. What kind of outfit should I wear

Most Helpful Girl

• First of all make sure its something that you feel comfortable in.
    Secondly the outfit should show some effort but not too much effort, something between smart and casual, depending what you are doing the outfit can be more casual or more formal.
    Thirdly don't fake it, don't wear something you wouldn't usually wear. Dress like yourself and show some quirky personality pieces such as a special bracelet or necklace.
    I hope this helps and the best of luck.

What Guys Said 2

• read the guy, what sort of style dose he like in a girl? if you dont know then wear something fashionable, a little smart (without coming across uptight) and a little sexy (without looking like a slut lol) not all guys but most guys like a girl to be fasionable and well groomed... i dont really think its too important what you wear, and i dont think the guy will judge you too much on it... just make sure its clear youve made an effort, hel appreciate that more than anything

• It's too vague of a question

What Girls Said 5

• where are you going?

casual restaurant and movie/bowling type thing- jeans and a cute top and sandals/flats
    dressy restaurant- cute sun dress or dress pants
    anything outside- shorts and a cute tanktop

and if you are comfortable enough with him, ask what he is going to wear and base what you are wearing off of that.

• I usually like to wear jeans, and not reveal much during first few dates, only later on i will allow myself to wear shorts and a skirt to add some spice. I don't have big boobs, so i don't really have a problem revealing too much there, so i usually wear something that is flattering yet comfortable. I never wear flats on first dates, always either a heel or wedges, nothing sky high but something wearable and comfortable. And that gives any outfit a boost, flats just make everything super casual, unless that's how you like to feel during dates. I prefer fancy over casual.

• What are you going to do with him? Where are you going?

• just hang out maybe grab a bite to eat

• If you want to dress up a little, you could wear a skater dress. It's cute, and it's a dress (duh) but it's still casual. Not too casual, but casual enough for a first date if you're not planning on doing anything fancy. You could wear some flats with it too, and maybe a simple bracelet or necklace. Keep your makeup simple, but you can do something with your hair if you'd like. It shows that you've put some effort into it.