What 'type' of girl are you most attracted to? DETAILS?

shy, loud, quiet but talks occasionally, always talking to her friends, gangstaaa, shy but makes eye contact a lot, anything!!

Most Helpful Guy

• The kind of girl who:
    1. Knows how to be quiet but still has a good personality when it comes to talking. Hope that makes sense.
    2. Is friendly to me and the people I care about like family and best friends.
    3. Likes and knows how to have fun. She enjoys going to places like water parks, various resorts, that kind of stuff.
    4. Wife and mother material. She can successfully take care of the house and kids whenever I'm at work or busy with something else.

What Guys Said 6

• A combination of all of the above that you stated. Lol But really for a girl to be herself who has a good sense of humor, also if she pays attention to what im saying and can hold a good conversation with me then im golden.

• Friendly Ones!!

• brunette/blonde, white, blue eyes strong jaw.

and as long as she isbt a feminist and trying to dominate then im down

• Not all feminists try to 'dominate' men... wtf

• I know, they are two different things. I want neither, can't deal with a feminist or a woman who thinks she can be the dominant one in the relationship.

• More Introverted than extroverted
    Light skin
    Brown or blonde hair
    Colored eyes
    Wears sweaters

Basically, a cute innocent petite white girl

• thin promiscuous red-heads. For some reason pig-tails do it for me...

• I prefer human, but beggars can't be choosers.

What Girls Said 2

• I'm not attracted to girls, I find them annoying including myself.

• The manly gangsta gals. Lol.