What is it a girl finds attractive about men and boys?

What does girls like in men like how they treat you and stuff?

Most Helpful Girl

• I like it when a guy can make me laugh, make me feel safe in some way ( - emotionally or physically)
    I love when a guy is individual, not afraid to stray from his friends to talk to you, or do his own thing,

Men who have interests or lives of their own stand out, I feel drawn to them and find they are more attractive. When you hide amongst a group of lads, I'll never know what makes to tick, or have a hit for a conversation starter.

Stand tall, be confident in who you are. Even if you think you can improve, a confident posture and walk can be sexy.

I'm not a materialistic girl, I like men for who they are and what they stand for. Good manners, and a smile go a long way.

What Girls Said 8

• I like athletic, funny, weird, and call me weird but I like guys who are immature most of the time. But they have to be serious at least sometimes. I also love it when a guy doesn't call me sexy or hot but he calls me beautiful ♡

• I like it when a guy isn't afraid to be himself around me. I have known many guys who act differently around me just because I am a girl. In all honesty I love it when a guy acts like one of my best friends: can make me laugh and smile, is never afraid to share his opinions with me, tries to comfort me when I'm feeling down-and the key word is tries. Sometimes comforting someone is hard, but there is always comfort in someone who tries to make you feel better. I think it's really cute when a guy puts his arm around me, or tries to hold my hand. Hugging is always acceptable and definitely preferred. ;)

• 1) Confidence
    2) Respectful/Good Personality (should never let anyone walk over you though)
    3) Healthy
    4) Sense of Humor
    5) Likes to have fun (everyone has their own idea of what is fun)
    6) Chivalrous (unless she's a radical feminist, lol)

• Thoughtful, Consistent, Considerate, Empathetic, Athletic, Ambitious, Intelligent... Romantic, Kindhearted, Dominant and Great sense of humor and playful

• What I find attractive in men is their sense of humor. That's is my primary attraction to men if they can make me laugh and laugh with me. I would also like them to be independent in some way not necessarily living on their own but having a job or something along the lines of they don't always need assistance or guidance. That they can make their own decisions. I could care less about appearance because to me everyone is attractive in their own way. Being yourself is key. But who knows every woman is different everyone has preferences and ideals that they look for in men so if your not one persons type don't get offended you might be the perfect person for another. Treat women with respect and your on the right track.

• Well, he has to be willing to put up with my sarcasm... lol
    I'm attracted to guys that have a sense of humor, make me feel safe, is ambitious, kind-hearted and intelligent.

• confidence, in anything really. how you treat her , how you approach life... etc
    just know what you want and follow through with it.
    also be genuine about your feeling.

• Someone who isn't really cheesy but is cheeky and buys flowers randomly :) i can dream lol

• And maybe possibly treats you the way that you are supposed to be

What Guys Said 1

• They especially like men who know what the "Search" field is for.. E. g. questions that are being posed 5 times daily..

But else: loyalty, charming, funny, handsome, gentleman, protective, not jealous, smart, ...
    Treat: with respect, gentleman, caring, understanding, ...