Any other guys have a girl you are interested in that won't quite commit to a relationship?

There is a girl I have been hanging out with for a while and I can't quite get her to commit to dating me. She flirts like crazy with me and most people, my female friends included, think she is interested, yet she won't quite commit to a relationship. She goes out of her way to make sure she is around me, and asks me to do stuff with just the two of us, so I don't get it? Just wondered if anyone else had that problem? Her friends even don't quite understand it. I would think I was being friend zoned, but girls who just want to be friends don't do what this girl does. Not even close!

Most Helpful Girl

• If she won't commit, I'm sure there are other women your age who would be happy to be in a committed relationship with you. Usually people are all out of their party stages in their 30's & want to start getting serious. I wouldn't waste my time on this woman, there are plenty of women who would be happy to settle down with you. Good luck.

What Girls Said 4

• Is there something else going on in her life she'd rather devote her time and energy into? Like work, school etc.

• Honestly she sounds like trouble... sounds like she wants your attention on her but she also wants attention from other guys.. definitely sounds like a flirt.

• Maybe she is enjoying the fun without any labels and enjoying having a companion and feeling free.

• did u tell her your feelings and ask her out?

What Guys Said 1

• Don't date a flirt. They are careless and hurt people on a daily basis.

• I totally hear what you're saying, but I don't think this girl is careless. If I saw her like that I would have run the other way already.

• In my question I should have said dating me. I am not looking for anything serious, but it would be nice to date her on a regular basis or at least do things a couple would do. But as far as being serious I don't think so.

• Then she probably is what you are looking for :P