How do I get a guy to like me/ ask me out?

don't say anything like you don't need a boyfriend or stuff like that, I just want help so. (: thank youu

Most Helpful Guy

• Tease him a little. Emphasis on a little. No guy likes a girl who's too nice, or who's too mean for that matter. Playfully make fun of him once on the date/outing. Pretend to be upset with him for a minute if he apologizes for something stupid, then laugh at him and say you were kidding.
    Be flirty. Get really close to his face without kissing and continue your conversation, it will drive him wild.
    Do not make yourself look too socially active because he might start to feel he can't keep up with you. If he feels he can't keep up with you, he might get too nervous and think that you're out of his league. If you are very socially active, invite him to come along one day with you and some of your friends. This will give him a chance to be around you outside of school and in your natural state.
    Beware of other girls moving in on your guy.

What Guys Said 10

• Watch this video. Pay close attention to the girl at 00:56. She also shows up about 2:00. It's hard to find a guy who wouldn't fall in love with her, And you are more attractive than her, IMO.

http://youtu.be/b7SnqaGMg5Y

• Approach him and express interest. this question is asked weekly by girls. Take initiative! Don't Be lazy.
    www.girlsaskguys.com/search?q=How+do+I+get+a+guy

• I don't know but get out there more often in places where guys are likely to notice you and actually talk to you

• the more important question is what type of guys you like. there are a lot of different approaches to a lot of different guys but it doesn't matter unless you have a type. my best opinion to give is if you like a guy and he shows potential affection towards you, why not make the first move and ask him first. you may think it is shallow but if the guy likes you and you are honest about your intentions, there is nothing wrong with it. the biggest problem I have is the belief the guy should always make the first move.

• I'm like that too where I think the guy should make the first move but that's just cause I think it'd be awkward

• well if the guy you like also likes you, then whether he asks you or vise versa, the answer will most likely be yes. and if not, well now you don't have to wait. trust me I would love it if a girl I like to ask me out because I am not confident enough in myself to ask

• If it's a specific guy, make him a sandwich.

If there's no specific guy but you're just looking:
    1. Have a hobby or something you can take joy in all by yourself.
    2. Extend your social circle.
    3. Tell your girlfriends what you are looking for
    4. Stay away from people you meet in bars and on dating sites.

• You go and do the asking. See what it feels like getting rejected a few times. Then you'll understand why guys are so timid about it. Of course, most single guys would probably say just yes to you.

• Look cute and flirt with the guy you like.

• You don't need a boyfriend, just focus on your studies.

• you don't need a boyfriend. You want a boyfriend haha.
    Try being yourself, that's usually the key. If thats not enough then try hitting on a guy, do the weird smile girls do to make it really obvious that they want the guys D. And if that doesn't work, you can seriously try just asking him out, its a new world. Women have power too.

What Girls Said 1

• Be confident in who you are and super friendly to everyone so that you look approachable :)

• I'm not really confident in myself like how I look or my weight so I always put a thought in my head that hey wrong date me or whatever

• You have to fake it girl! Trust, everyone lacks confidence about something, even the guy you find perfect:)