Girls dating shorter guys?

Ladies how many of you would date a guy that is shorter than you? and if you do is there a limit?

Thanks ladies and gentleman who answered. For those who asked I am 5'3. I dated a girl that is 5'6 and one that was 5'5. I was also told flat out I had a nice personality but was too short.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would date a guy shorter than me. There is no limit on how short he was. I have already dated a guy shorter than me. He was half a head shorter than me and that didn't bother me.

What Girls Said 14

• Well, I'm 5"6 so the minimum height would be like 5"4 maybe or at least taller than 5"0 because it would be awkward to be at a dance or something and looking down at the guy lol sorry I like taller guys in general so I probably wouldn't date a shorter guy anyway... I don't know

• My guy is about an inch or an inch and a half shorter, and it's no issue.
    But I'm not "bigger". I'd be insecure if I was heavier than him.

• honestly, i'm fine with it. i'd think it was cute.

• I've wanted to date a couple guys shorter than me but they weren't interested.

• I'm 5'8" 1/2 and my bf is about 5'10" but I would date someone who is shorter but no lower than about 5'6" it can get a little awkward after awhile to always be looking down at my bf lol

• I would, but the guy would have to have an amazing personality and be pretty muscular. I'm fairly tall and athletically built, so I tend to prefer taller guys.

• So the standards increase? Hmmm.

• In either case I like men that are fairly muscular or at least not sticks, but if they're both short and skinny, then I'm gong to feel like I'd break him. However, no, I don't generally find myself attracted to very skinny yet tall men either. Obviously it's not at cut and dry or shallow as this sounds though.

• I've always thought of tall skinny people as being more breakable... they have more to break. Long tree branch limbs. Idk.

• I'm 5'5 and I wouldn't. I feel that I'm an average height so I'd want an average heighted guy. If I were like exceptionally tall like 5'9 or something then I might have a different view on dating shorter guys

• somethimes it's a little ''awkward" but if they are great together what does it matter :p haha and i'm 165 cm so most people are longer than me :p

• I'm only 5'4", so I don't think I could:(

• Since I'm already so short, I only like taller guys

• I'm 5'0 but I refuse to go any shorter than 5'6.. personal preference.

• Personally, no I wouldn't date a guy whose shorter than me. But that's just a personal preference. I'm tall for a girl, about 5'9/5'10 so I like being able to look up to someone for a change. But I know a lot of girls who are into shorter guys. You just either have to find a girl shorter than you or a girl whose into that kinda stuff...

• It's not a personal preference. That's most girls on here's preference. You aren't alone.

• I'm only 5'3, so I don't think there's any guy who's shorter than me lol. I usually date guys 5'11 or above but that's just my preference.

• I'm like 5' 11" so for me to date a guy he has to be at least 5'10". Maybe 5'9". I also tend to like Spanish boys, so this is often a hard thing to achieve lol

What Guys Said 2