Why are most guys so attracted to short girls?

Why are most guys just attracted to shorts girls?

Most Helpful Guy

• Most sexual positions that I know of benefit from lesser height on the part of the woman, particularly standing ones - otherwise man has to rise onto the front pads of his feet which is terrible for fatigue and balance.

A taller man is often called upon for reach and strength - this makes one feel useful, and whether or not a man feels useful often dictates if he can respect himself. Shorter women also tend to be lighter - picking up women (or people in general) is fun and practical; I dated a woman who was heavier than I, and despaired upon realizing I would not be able to carry her out of a burning building.

What Guys Said 7

• I like short girls because I'm a short guy, does this mean I'm intimidated by tall women? No, however I have found that many women like men that are taller than they are. I have been in relationships where the woman was taller than me, and it was not an issue, to be sure the relationships didn't last but not because of height differences.

• 1. If its true love, you'll let go of silly little things like that.

2. Generally some woman are just short and it's convenient to date them, not any real reason.

3. It could be a matter of they just honestly like short girls because they don't feel short about it.

4. a lot of guys like tall girls too, just not skyscrapers on a fairly regular base, but again wouldn't matter if it's what they really want.

• Beats me. Maybe they have a complex and are intimidated by tall women. It wouldn't bother a confident man.
    I reckon the taller, the better.
    The sex especially works out better and more accessible.

• Um... I'm not attracted to short girls. My only requirement when it comes to height is that she isn't taller than me. I'm 6'1" so it would be a bit awkward.

• Are you attracted to short guys?

• For the opposing but similar reason that girls are attracted to guys that are taller than them.

• Because shortness is feminine, just like tallness is masculine, hence women preferring tall men...

What Girls Said 2

• Because short girls are deemed as cute. Guys also like to feel bigger and in need to be protective over their girl and short girls usually make them feel this way.

• We make them feel masculine... They can't help but want to protect things smaller than them. That same thing can be applied to girls that are shorter than their guys, but still considered tall.