Do you think, that if people were much more open sexually, in terms of conversation, that dating would be more efficient?

Most Helpful Guy

• Absolutely. However I think if you meet the right people, this isn't an issue. I notice people who shun from sex usually have had a bad experience sexually or had an ex that wanted sex real badly and they had a problem with it. I think comfort on all levels is key. Once trust is established, it's never really an issue. It's just not something people talk about in groups and all.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• Definitely! But people like to play games and see who is more into the other person. I remember coming up to this girl, I knew her a little but not very well and she told me her whole, sexual inventory. From "losing virginity" to the present situation. But women don't want to look "promiscuous" and men don't want to look too "thirsty" so it becomes a cat & mouse game. If sex wasn't so taboo then yeah it wouldn't be too bad. But it also depends on how important sex is to you. Is it simply a "means to an orgasm," or is there a purpose. But I don't even think its simply about being open "sexually", its about being honest period. Whether it comes to sex or relationship desires.

• I am in a relationship with a person that is very open sexually, in conversation. It made things so simple and efficient. With well planned and defined limits, sexual activity escalated quickly towards the predefined limits.

• Have you ever stopped something, because of preferences?
      Like say she has a rape fantasy, and you are soooo not willing to go there.

• I was coming to that.
      Smart man.
      Do you guys do everything but penetration?

• Pretty much. There are other smaller rule like no picking her up and no ear nibbling. As things come up, we discuss it and new rules are added or changed. For example she is going barhopping with a friend this weekend. I have never been around her drunk, so we are discussing that.

• Yeh i wish people were open to the idea of me putting my penis in a tree because i'm sexually attracted to them.