I need advice! This guy is freaking confusing me!?

So I like this guy and he KNOWS that. He even addressed the fact that I like him. We hung out a few times and and all. However, he never really upfront told me he liked me, he always says I'm "awesome" and "cute". We barely even talk! Besides the few times we've seen each other of course. He told me to not take it personal and that he just doesn't really like texting and for me to not think he's being a jerk or whatever.

But I feel like if you really like someone you will go out of your way to text them even if you don't like it... any one agrees with me? I don't know man I just feel like I'm wasting my time :(

What Guys Said 1

• Give him an ultimatum. Ask him how he feels and don't accept anything but a straight forward answer. If you confront him make sure you use a stern voice but remember not to call him out in front of anyone. If your feelings are mutual he will tell you. If not, he will either tell you no or give you an uncertain answer. If he doesn't give a blunt yes then it's a no. Also remember that if he doesn't feel the way you do then he isn't worth grieving over. Not if he led you on for this long.

What Girls Said 1

• If you think you are wasting your time move on, there's a reason some girls don't let guys know they like the a hope that the guy asks them out because some guys feel superior when a girl likes them and treat them like, well worse than they would treat a girl thwy had to go after. I think you're wasting your time. Move on.