Do girls talk about their boyfriend with other people?

What the title says,... What the title says...

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I talk about him with my friends, family, and other people! The only things that I don't talk about is our sex life and anything that he's told me in confidence - basically anything that should only remain between us. I expect the same from him if he talks about me with other people, and he's met those expectations.

What Girls Said 7

• Yes, definitely. It's probably what I hear most out of their mouths. And they certainly don't leave out any details.

• no, they don't. they keep them a secret forever.

• yes (*^^*)

• What exactly do you say about them? Especially if you're in love with them?

• just talk about how cute he is and the cute things he does ♡

• Yes they do and they won't shut up. Its annoying.

• yes, they do. personally i'd rather not though or at least at a bare minimum. but only because being the absolute most single of them and for the longest, i sort of feel left out and bitter. i'm happy for them of course, but there's also this annoying 'i wish i had that' kind of thing, and i wouldn't want them to feel that when they were single.

• Uh... yes? None of the naughty stuff, you understand, but all the sweet and silly stuff he does or that we do together, that is shared.

• Of course. Especially to our best girl friends. Just like guys talk to their friends about his girl.

• Will you girls even say that you don't don't talk about us even if you actually do? Like lie to us?

• Well she's told me about how she's showed her friends pictures and stuff and how her friends said I was hot lol. But do you think she would talk sexually about me?

• Unless you've actually had sex with her she most likely won't. Girls don't really share their sexual fantasies with anyone.

What Guys Said 2

• Absofruitly they do.

• Girls will talk about the most intimate things with their friends lol. The middle of class this girl was going on about her boyfriends secrets in front of everyone.