I don't know what to do about this girl!!

So my moms best friend has a daughter. When we first met I thought she was really pretty, I'm sort of a playa. I have never had a girlfriend but I've been with a lot of girls and I know what to say to get em, anyway my moms friend daughter and I, I don't know how to say it. My heart beats fast just when I think of her, I can talk to her just fine and when I do. I just want to keep it going. We only went out a couple times with our parents. I normally wouldn't go out with my parents but wen my mom says she's going with her best friend I want to go. So the last time we went out. We ended up going our separate way and we jst talked. It felt different when I talked too her maybe because she is my moms friend daughter I don't know. Any way when the night was done she asked for my number so she can text me something later that we were talking about. So I gave it too her not thinking anything. After a couple days she text me and we talked. I don't know what happened. We were talking about the place we were at and I said I would find a better one and she said she knew one. And we should go. I don't know if she's just being nice or I'm thinking differently. Cause after we talked I've been really off my game. And even when I'm with my friends I'm thinking of her. I told her Fosho we can go to this place. And left it like that. I don't know if she ment going with our parents or just us. I think she feels the same way by the way she looks at me. My brother even saw it. I just don't wanna f**k up my moms friendship if I just go back to my stupid ways.

Most Helpful Girl

• sounds like you're a player that's catching feelings... it's not a bad thing. it does seem like she is trying to ask you out in a nondirect way so just play it cool but definality don't go back to your player ways if she means that much to you and hey if it doesn't work out with you guys it doesn't mean your parents won't still get along...

What Girls Said 1

• It looks like she likes you and wants to be with you. Go for it, it won't mess up your mom's friendship.

What Guys Said 1

• It seems like she has a thing for you. And if you do feel the same, do take it forward but don't mess it up. Good luck!